Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Leaking Fuel Filler Pipe...

DeclanCorollaD-4D

My 2003 Corolla Estate has a leaking fuel filler pipe, right on the bend leading towards the fuel tank. Ironically the problem was noticed at the same time a fuel leak fault code came about, although it had nothing to do with it, but that's another story! Although if anyone needs walking through an injector change on a 1CD-FTV I'd be happy to help as best I could although I didn't take pictures its fairly straight forward.

Back to the point,

I was wondering if anyone has an idea where I can get a replacement? Tried the usual online parts stores/breakers yard but nothing👎 I'm also not sure if the estate/hatchback take the same part, if anybody knows anything I'd be grateful!

Search eBay etc on "toyota corolla fuel neck filler pipe"

Always check the price from Toyota first .

This problem has been mentioned in this forum before, so if you search for those posts there might be details of good sources for the part.

Cheers mate, have checked eBay and theres only the one I found that doesn't state hatchback or estate and no reply from seller means I don't know weather to buy.. Somewhere between £92-96.

I'll have a search on here and call toyota tomorrow and get a price.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links