Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Show Template

ae111sr

For JAE last year we had a template that all attendees could use to describe their pride and joy. With show season just about to get into full swing it might be a good idea to to have the same thing again this year but to make it non show specific.

Any thoughts??

Here's last years job - it's in MS Word format.

good idea!

ive actually got a simialr version at home that devides it all up into styling, engine, etc etc.......

will sort it out later if anyone wants it?? i think ryan created it?

Yeah .. I got one from IMOC that looks Identical ..

The cheeky begger ...

Yeah .. I got one from IMOC that looks Identical ..

The cheeky begger ...

lol busted :)

it was used at a couple of shows last year, still have my old one and roadrunners somewhere unless i delted them :)

• 2 weeks later...

All I get is the TOC logo... :wacko:

I don't have MS Word on my PC only MS Works (crap I know). WordPad usually opens .doc files fine though... So I don't know whats up with it...

Is it possible to save the entire document as a .jpeg and upload it as an image for me to copy into the .wps format my :censor: PC uses?

Ta! :thumbsup:

Had a look -

Not got a great deal to stick in the performance section (YET)

But way not enough room for me in the rest

Love the template though.

Already have a templete made out of my own for mine // a pdf I made with specific pics laid out etc - but thinking I really like the banner accross that word format one.

So, considering I dont get a lot of time on my pc at all at the mo with being half way through moving etc - could someone stick up the banner for it in jpeg on its own with the right date so I can grab it please?

I've got my spec sheet done .. if people want a copy so they can put their delails on something similar, let me know ..

I've got my spec sheet done .. if people want a copy so they can put their delails on something similar, let me know ..

Sonce im poppin along.. Yes.. please.. that would be good mate..

I presume we are chattin about Thorsby Park?

Mine is for JAE fella ..

Mine is for JAE fella ..

i still want one... :P

• 2 weeks later...

Just been messing about with the one above, got it all nicely condensed into one page then realised it says JAE '03 on the banner :crybaby:

Is there a way of changing it or will there be a new one available ;)

Daz,

Here's one I've modified.

spec_001.sized.jpg

The full sized version can be found here it's on page 66 of the Club Meets gallery (twice - cos I messed up when I was posting it :rolleyes: )

Forums

News

Membership