Do Not Sell My Personal Information

96 Estima Auto Intermittent Fault

bobbysmooth

Hi everyone names Rob , new to the club and need some advice please I have a 96 Estima auto and she is my baby had her since almost new and apart from wear and tear she has never let me down ,just recently she has started to play up a little ,starts great and drives for about 15 mins then starts to shudder a few times ,then the engine management lite comes on and the engine stalls ,so i pull to the side put into park and start her up no problem and drive off a little bit down the road the same go threw the motions and drive again this happens about 3 or 4 times then runs fine all day until left to cool down for while ,have checked the fuel supply and every thing seems OK it feels like fuel starvation but can run her in 2 gear at thirty miles an hour for miles and is fine it seems to be when she is warming up and reaches a point when something is failing perhaps a valve or relay any ideas please ?

Hi everyone names Rob , new to the club and need some advice please I have a 96 Estima auto and she is my baby had her since almost new and apart from wear and tear she has never let me down ,just recently she has started to play up a little ,starts great and drives for about 15 mins then starts to shudder a few times ,then the engine management lite comes on and the engine stalls ,so i pull to the side put into park and start her up no problem and drive off a little bit down the road the same go threw the motions and drive again this happens about 3 or 4 times then runs fine all day until left to cool down for while ,have checked the fuel supply and every thing seems OK it feels like fuel starvation but can run her in 2 gear at thirty miles an hour for miles and is fine it seems to be when she is warming up and reaches a point when something is failing perhaps a valve or relay any ideas please ?

I guess it's a diesel?

How about exploring the breathing side of the engine?