Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sat Nav Avensis 2004 2.0 Ltr Auto

Mafio

Hi, Does anyone have the pages that cover the operation of the sat nav. This is the one combined with the on board computer. I have recently purchased this car and the owners handbook dosen't mention anything about this at all. it seems very complicated and fiddly.

Many Thanks

If your system is the TS700 satnav then there is a separate booklet of similar size to the manual for the car and it should have been passed on with the car. The info is too large to copy.

Fitter

Hi, Does anyone have the pages that cover the operation of the sat nav. This is the one combined with the on board computer. I have recently purchased this car and the owners handbook dosen't mention anything about this at all. it seems very complicated and fiddly.

Many Thanks

Probably a separate manual. It may well be downloadable from Toyota.

Do you know what system it is (different year/trims have different systems)?

Having said that it's an 11 year old system & both hardware & mapping will be out of date. Better to buy a current Tomtom/Garmin.

I don't know what a TS700 is, and I realize that the system will be out of date but I do like to know how things work. I do have a separate sat nav so I am not worried if it doesn't work, but being a retired engineer it bugs me when things don't work. Maybe some kind person could email the infomation to me.

It actually should be TNS700 aka B9010 except that your car is too old to have that system. That is why I asked if you knew what system it was (it should have an identifier on it, if not perhaps upload a photo here?).

post-151531-0-43471000-1450214381_thumb. This is a pic of the unit, in the picture the sat nav info is on the right hand screen.

Many Thanks