Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Highest Mileage?

thom1983

Hi all,

I've just bought a t25 07 avensis with 102k on the clock and it has no squeaks or rattles, it's like new. Anyway I've done a bit of auto trader searching and the highest mileage avensis for sale in the uk is a 2006 1.8 petrol with...wait for it...272,000 on the clock! Wondering if anyone can report anything higher?

• 3 years later...

I have a 07 Avensis tr d4d has 355000 kms on clock fsh,running smoothly never ant trouble. Any chance of a mile high sticker. Thanks John.

1 hour ago, John Reilly said:

I have a 07 Avensis tr d4d has 355000 kms on clock fsh,running smoothly never ant trouble. Any chance of a mile high sticker. Thanks John.

Hi John,

If you want a sticker you'd need to ask Toyota GB:

https://blog.toyota.co.uk/high-mile-club

• 1 year later...

12 plate 2.0D 393000. If lockdown hadn't occurred I would have been about 420000! Oh still on the original clutch!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi,i have a 2005 1.6 petrol with 380,000 KMs on the clock,nctd yesterday first time,Happy Days,was my Dads car so special to me. 

i have a 2014 2.0d4d with 47k on the clock so will be a really long time before id be seeing any high mileage stickers :/

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 2009joe said:

i have a 2014 2.0d4d with 47k on the clock so will be a really long time before id be seeing any high mileage stickers 😕

Yeah I have earned two stickers and it  feels very rewarding from Toyota and a nice touch to the car old look. 🏎🏁👌

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links