Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Headlamp Motors.

R1star

Hello everybody have'nt been on here for a while.Car is running great especially with the Bluespark box fitted.My question is that I have to replace both front headlamps due to the last owner using a brush car wash.I've tried cleaning the lens but alas there to far gone.

Does anyone know if the electric adjustment motors are interchangeable or do I have to purchase new headlamps with them fitted.

Thanks

Steve.

No you can pull them out just like bulbs. Just twist a bit and then pull. But not straight, you need to be the end a bit up or down because there is a rail in which the ball joint is slipped. When putting back in make sure the rail is as close as possible to the hole and then slip the ball joint back in and after that push the motor back in place and twist to lock.

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply.Just to make sure if I were to buy non motorised headlamps will they still have the opening for the motors to go in.

Yes the motors will be just taken off but openings still there. It is compulsory for the headlights on Auris to be adjustable.