Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Big Thank You To Tarquin Aka David

BigLiam

I'm pretty new to this forum and iQ ownership, but after reading some of the past posts on this site it became clear to me that Tarquin was the man to ask about the incredibly inadequate interior light the is standard in the iQ.

He is a top bloke and if you are thinking about upgrading your light, he is definitely the chap to do it!

After enquiring about it with him I posted it of to him for modification and within about 24hrs he had posted it straight back to me!

The difference is amazing. My 20 month old son finds it almost too bright I think?! Covering his eyes if it is angled too much towards him!

I'm looking forward to the new year and meeting up with him to install some boot/interior lights too.

I will leave it to him if he wants to advertise his prices on here, but I consider them to be very reasonable.

Many Thanks David.

See you in the new year

Liam

• Like 2

Its all about helping each other, that's what makes TOC great :)

If you could help me by giving me your bank account details, login and password etc, that would be handy :eek: :eek: :lol:

• Like 1

If you could help me by giving me your bank account details, login and password etc, that would be handy :eek: :eek: :lol:

But I heard that you were already awash with money from your shares in Greggs :)

But I heard that you were already awash with money from your shares in Greggs :)

Every little helps............bummer, wrong company...........