Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

~wanted~toyota Mr2 Turbo With Crash Damage~wanted~

Nelo

Hi folks,

As above, i'm looking to buy a crashed Toyota MR2 Turbo. Extent of body damage doesn't matter as I only really need the engine and loom. Cash waiting, location doesn't matter either. Contact me via mail or PM.

Regards

Pete

there is a MR2 turbo on CityAutoSalvage which has been rolled so engine should be fine.

Look at breakers...then toyota...and youll see it halfway down!

hope this helps mate!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Matt

careful it says turbo on the description but the engine cover is from an N/A so they might not have the right details....

Thanks moffmo and rhaines, the car is actually a turbo. Theres 1 above which looks like a G-limited and theres a turbo below it.

Thanks

Pete

Not just yet, i'm gonna ring city auto salvage today. But if anybody spots any others i'd appreciate it!

Ok city auto won't sell me the whole car. It must've been written off, they weren't very pleasant to deal with either when I was emailing them. Looks like its back to the drawing board, gotta find a crashed tubby!

Ah just stupid stuff really. Like when I mailed them I got 1 word mails back off them just not good customer service or business practice really. Not your fault mate don't worry about it!

Hiya Chaps,

First of all apologies for some of the responses you've been receiving lately...... this is being looked into as we speak (time to start clippin someone around the ear!)

Regarding the issue of obtaining the rolled MR2, the cars shown on our site, are (almost all) Category B insurance write-offs. (Can only be dismantled/purchased by a dismantler holding a depollution/waste management license) Selling a vehicle (in it entirety) to yourself would result in a breach of various licensing conditions. Also I am aware that a number of our MR2 engines have already been sold, so unfortunately it may not have been possible to sell the engine/loom separately.

If worse comes to worse and you still can't locate the engine/loom I’d probably suggest you to put out a request on www.247spares.co.uk this should, (hopefully) put you in touch with yards which have the engine/loom in stock.

Good Luck with the MR2 hunting!

Regards

City Auto Salvage

Webmaster

www.cityautosalvage.co.uk

There is a Red MKII pictured next to the Goodwood Green G-Ltd. It's advertised as a 94 L-Reg. This can't be right as it's a Rev1... :unsure:

Wow, thanks for the reply. Good to know its being looked into, didn't mean to sound bitchy at all just really making a point. I can understand where you're coming from regarding selling entire cars, I had thought as much myself but just needed verification.

I've acutually located a crashed Rev 2 turbo that i'm about to pick up either tonight or 2morro nite depending on how quick I can find a trailer!

Thanks again chaps and chassis!

Pete

Found a crashed rev 2 turbo today lads so no need for any more!

Thanks to everybody who helped me! :lol:

Pete

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links