Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Warranty Info

twista501

Got a 51 plate avensis.

Just wondering how long warranties last for usually and for which parts.

Cheers

Hi,

The warranty is 3 years from new and is transferrable between owners. You can pay to get it extended beyond that. Not sure what it covers but suspect it's pretty much anything apart from consumables (e.g. brake pads etc). Know it covers at least trim, dashboard, driveshafts and steering because items related to these have been paid for, no quibble, under warranty on my 51 plate Avensis.

GreenAvensis.

Warranty is until the car is 3 years old or 60 000 miles. You have to keep your service history up though and not change the car in anyway i.e. modify the engine etc. There are also some obvious exclusions such as using the vehicle as a hire car, mini cab etc.

Bodywork is 6 years (I think may be wrong). :unsure:

Basically pretty much everything except wear and tear items are covered. It's a good idea to get your first MOt test done a bit early - don't wait for the 3 year trigger - that way if it has a mechanical failure you can still get it done under warranty.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links