Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avensis Colour

Orta

Mine is kind of a dirty silver. Sorry I can't get any pics I drive to work in the dark and home in the dark! It's not regular metallic silver it's almost like silver with a hint of beige in it. Do you guys know the colour I mean? Does anyone know it's name and/or colour code?

Look on the VIN plate either on one of the B pillars or in the engine compartment. It is the colour code you need. The colour code (three letters, three numbers or a combination of three letters and numbers) should be quoted after 'C/TR'.

For example the colour code for my 'Pure White' Auris is '040'.

What age is your Avensis, mines a Mk1, a 2002 model and is the shade of metallic silver that I'm sure 75%+ of mk1s came in or so it seems lol.

It's a kind of grayish, alloyish kind of silver I suppose rather than vibrant particularly just now......by the way, know exactly how you feel it's pitch black when I leave for work and exactly the same when I leave too :(

If it's the colour I'm thinking about, I've been told it's called Silver Fern. I'm not placing any bets on that though - I've been wrong too many times in the past lol

Cheers everyone, will check my VIN next time I'm around the car in day light

Mm just googled my paint code..... apparently it's Alpine Silver Metallic... well i never knew that :)

I have a 1ZZ-FE and not afraid to use it :)

http://www.paintscratch.com/cgi-bin/select-color.cgi"]http://www.paintscratch.com/cgi-bin/select-color.cgi

It's in the 2 page of your log book . not on the vin plate.

Sent from my iPhone using Toyota OC

Well on the T22 Avensis it's definitely on the VIN plate on the pillar between the front and rear door on the passenger side

I have a 1ZZ-FE and not afraid to use it :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links