Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Free To A Good Home. Carina E 2.0 Executive. Spares Or Repairs.

dieselc

In 2013 I was given this toyota carina. it only had 60 thou on the clock. it now has 76 thou. ive had it since may 2013.

just before christmas I noticed it had used some coolant. I kept my eye on the level and I had to keep topping it up. my worst fears were confirmed when it was getting hot whilst returning home one morning after my night shift. the head gasket has gone.

As of january the mot is up. It was always my plan to do the cambelt this year with the mot. Now with the head gasket gone Im not sure I can justify spending any more money at the old girl. It would pass an mot easy. all tyres are spot on. and before the head gasket went this car drove superb.

My problem is, this car is way to nice to go to the crusher. Someone with the time and knowledge can soon get this car running again. Im not bothered if you want to cannibalize it, I just don't want to see it go to the crusher. The price of scrap would have to raise a hell of lot for me to do that.

Please Pm me if you're interested. you would have to collect. and I am 10mins from jcn 28 m6. buckshaw village.

and yes, its for free. If no one wants it, it will be gone in february.

2013-05-17%2015.54.56.jpg

2013-05-16%2018.31.02.jpg

2013-05-17%2015.55.14.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links