Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo X-Cite 2 - Climate Controls

LJSpring

Hi all,

I've just ordered an X-cite 2 ready for March registration but I'm curious about something. I test drove one of the other models and have seen differing pictures online of the interior. With regards to the panel to control the internal temp and fan speed etc, some pictures show a dial set up and others have an lcd screen with buttons.

Examples:

Dial set up - http://www.vivetoyota360.es/images/siente/26/aygo_xcite/aygo-xcite_2.jpg

LCD set up - http://d1r57ja1amoclf.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/AYGO-x-cite_interior_high-624x416.jpg

Can anyone confirm what I am to expect? I much prefer the second option! I had a look through the Aygo 'builder' on the website to check if it was an optional climate control add on or something but couldn't see one?

Any feedback much appreciated. Cheers!

From the brochure on the Toyota GB site, climate control on the X-cite (there is no 2) replaces the manual dial control with the LCD.

We have a 65 plate xcite in cyan blue. We do not have the climate control Version just normal a.c. and ours is the dial type. Do you really need climate on such a small car?

Incidentally did the sales people mention the screen mirroring thing? You should know it's virtually useless.

I have Climate Control on my X-cite 2 (not in the brochure but is on my registration document. I guess because it's blue and the first ones where orange). It came as part of the X-tra convenience pack with keyless entry, auto headlights and a boot light. It isn't an option you can specify on its own.

Climate control just makes things so much easier. Just leave it on 21 degrees and let the car do the rest. Auto wipers is another great idea in that it adjusts to how much rain is on the screen to how long the intermittent pause is. Great ideas me thinks. Plus the climate buttons look a lot more upmarket than the cheaper looking dial.

Just a shame you can control the climate from the touch screen, Toyota missed a trick there.

I have Climate Control on my X-cite 2 (not in the brochure but is on my registration document. I guess because it's blue and the first ones where orange). It came as part of the X-tra convenience pack with keyless entry, auto headlights and a boot light. It isn't an option you can specify on its own.

That's the ticket! I looked into it more after reading this post. It's strange that the website doesn't have the option on the 'build your toyota' function.

So thanks for the info :). I've contacted my salesman and had the convenience pack added to my order

To answer the other query about the mirrorlink - It wasn't mentioned to me during the demo of the x-touch. I had seen it online and wanted to try it myself but it didn't get past the sync. Disappointed to hear that it doesn't seem to work properly over here. Does it not work at all then? I saw a video that allowed you to use youtube. That would have been pretty cool.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links