Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2.0 diesel corolla advice please.

T444kids

hello all, looking for some help please. i came on here a few months back looking for advice when i was about to sell my honda frv, and buy a toyota auris, anyway things changed and i never sold the honda.... fast forward 6 months and the frv has now gone, so i'm sitting here with the cash from the sale of the car. dont know why but i never noticed the corolla before, yes its older but i much prefer the look, I've read some worrying stories about the oil consumption on petrols, so im looking for a diesel, we go to cornwall four times a year and my work journey is a long a road, so the poke of the diesel will be nice. is there any problems i should look for in a diesel corolla? do they come with the dreaded dpf filter? the ones i"m looking at do have higher miles on but i wouldn't think  thats a problem with a toyota engine. what about clutch costs and general maintenance, sorry to ask so much. i just want to spend the cash wisely. cheers in advance. gaz

Hi Gary, What is your budget? What sort of age/mileage are you looking at?

hello there, i'll be spending about 3 grand, i suppose the lower the mileage the better, just looking for some answers to my questions before i part with the cash.

cheers. gaz.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links