Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Avensis T27 standard radio W53828 to Touch & Go 59006 installation guide

alphamusic

39 minutes ago, JiiN said:

Quickly made paint "blueprint": izdsKz5.png

so the + and - wires coming from the door then i wire the tweeters from + connect it to - on the speaker side plus  wire from the tweeters -  to the + side on the Speakers .is it hard to find out what is the + and - on the original tweeters and find out whats + and - on the alpine tweeters 

48 minutes ago, JiiN said:

Quickly made paint "blueprint": izdsKz5.png

I tried both ways and it sound much better that way. I also asked this from a hifi store after trying and they said that they have to connect tweeter many times to get best sound out of it just like that awesome pic shows 😄

another quick question should i get 4 Bass Blockers to connect to the + of all my 4 Speakers to stop them blowing i just googled that.was looking on how to wire a crossover video and came across a guy taking about a base blocker 

21 minutes ago, 2009joe said:

another quick question should i get 4 Bass Blockers to connect to the + of all my 4 speakers to stop them blowing i just googled that.was looking on how to wire a crossover video and came across a guy taking about a base blocker 

This is going really offtopic, but crossover/bass blockers is to a tweeters. One to a each tweeter. Those are include in that Alpine speaker box and they look just like this g500SS69C-o_crossover.jpg

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, 2009joe said:

so the + and - wires coming from the door then i wire the tweeters from + connect it to - on the speaker side plus  wire from the tweeters -  to the + side on the speakers .is it hard to find out what is the + and - on the original tweeters and find out whats + and - on the alpine tweeters 

Yes. Just like i draw in that picture. I just cant tell You more closely.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JiiN said:

This is going really offtopic, but crossover/bass blockers is to a tweeters. One to a each tweeter. Those are include in that Alpine speaker box and they look just like this g500SS69C-o_crossover.jpg

thanks i take it this has to be wired to the from the + of the tweeter and to the - of the main door speaker.

12 minutes ago, 2009joe said:

thanks i take it this has to be wired to the from the + of the tweeter and to the - of the main door speaker.

In Avensis wires from head unit goes first to a tweeter and there they continue to a door speaker. Connect everything else just normal (+ to + etc) EXCEPT those wires wich connects crossover/bass blocker to a head units wires. Look and concentrate big time that picture i draw. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JiiN said:

In Avensis wires from head unit goes first to a tweeter and there they continue to a door speaker. Connect everything else just normal (+ to + etc) EXCEPT those wires wich connects crossover/bass blocker to a head units wires. Look and concentrate big time that picture i draw. 

thanks so much yep ive took a pic ive ordered all the exact same Speakers that are in you description and going to wire them up soon thanks again i really appreciate you helping me as im not much use at that kind of thing 

2 minutes ago, 2009joe said:

thanks so much yep ive took a pic ive ordered all the exact same speakers that are in you description and going to wire them up soon thanks again i really appreciate you helping me as im not much use at that kind of thing 

No problem. Glad if i can help You. Oh, and a little tip for that job: it took about 8 hours (with one little pause) to get whole 6 Speakers upgrade done. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JiiN said:

No problem. Glad if i can help You. Oh, and a little tip for that job: it took about 8 hours (with one little pause) to get whole 6 speakers upgrade done. 

thanks i will try get it connected right lol.one final quick question you tweeters the crossover i see in your diagram its shows a box with the wires going in and well i see from the + from the spearker goes into the - in the crossover  is this the one that the wire in the alpine crossover cap is connected to as it comes from the + of the speaker or should it be connected to the + of the tweeter wire that goes to the - of the door speaker. as i thought maybe as its suppose to be connected to the + of the tweeter but it the - in the main door speaker . sorry boss being a pain i think ive got it but not sure where the cap in the crossover should be wired to the tweeter speaker 

7 minutes ago, 2009joe said:

thanks i will try get it connected right lol.one final quick question you tweeters the crossover i see in your diagram its shows a box with the wires going in and well i see from the + from the spearker goes into the - in the crossover  is this the one that the wire in the alpine crossover cap is connected to as it comes from the + of the speaker or should it be connected to the + of the tweeter wire that goes to the - of the door speaker. as i thought maybe as its suppose to be connected to the + of the tweeter but it the - in the main door speaker . sorry boss being a pain i think ive got it but not sure where the cap in the crossover should be wired to the tweeter speaker 

It is so much harder to try explain better than that pic does. You maybe understand my point when You get those Speakers

• Like 1

On 1/18/2021 at 4:50 PM, JiiN said:

And another stupid question about upgrading a head unit (please dont shoot me for that): If i decide to upgrade my non-navi head unit w53828 to 95005, is it just plug-and-play type thing or does it need new wiring etc? Or should i say what it needs to be done and get everything working (without rearview camera)? I found one secondhand 95005 with navi unit pretty decent price and now i'm really thinking to try that upgrade.

14 hours ago, JiiN said:

Does anyone know? And now i looked properly my head unit and it is w53856, so the change would be w53856 -> 59005  

My question disappears all the time in this offtopic, so anyone? 

2 minutes ago, JiiN said:

It is so much harder to try explain better than that pic does. You maybe understand my point when You get those speakers. 

yep you are right thanks .i see on the alpine site that you can register the new Speakers with the warranty card did you register yours thinks its the way of alpine to stop fake been sold .i bought mine on eBay for £110 for the 6x9 and i paid £85 for the Alpine S-S65 do you think there genuine 

On 1/17/2021 at 9:18 AM, JiiN said:

Of course external amplifier give better sound, but original headunit works just fine with those speakers. That DIY says also at end that "sound quality gets much better with this speaker upgrade with original radio, but it is possible to add a dsp amplifier wich gives LOT better sound". I'm having original radio and i am pretty happy with it. 

hi there buddy was doing a bit of research online came across this i thought maybe you would be intrested in it 

Alpine KTP-445A Head Unit AMP 4 Channel Amplifier CDA CDE 100 Watt Max

https://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product_m-alpine-car-audio-systems-ktp-445a_p-26445.htm

what you think by sounds of it u can wire into the back of the headunit and hide it in there thats its so small 

8 minutes ago, 2009joe said:

hi there buddy was doing a bit of research online came across this i thought maybe you would be intrested in it 

Alpine KTP-445A Head Unit AMP 4 Channel Amplifier CDA CDE 100 Watt Max

https://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product_m-alpine-car-audio-systems-ktp-445a_p-26445.htm

what you think by sounds of it u can wire into the back of the headunit and hide it in there thats its so small 

I'm pretty pleased right now with the sound. And right now i'm thinking the 59005 installation to my car.

37 minutes ago, JiiN said:

I'm pretty pleased right now with the sound. And right now i'm thinking the 59005 installation to my car.

im thinking is that the radio i have its a touch screen, sat nav, reversing cam,dab,usb, etc on it called touch 2  is it like this one .think i would be only stuck with this one as well matches rest of the dash 

846124628_toyotaradio.png

6 minutes ago, 2009joe said:

im thinking is that the radio i have its a touch screen, sat nav, reversing cam,dab,usb, etc on it called touch 2  is it like this one .think i would be only stuck with this one as well matches rest of the dash 

846124628_toyotaradio.png

Yep, just like that. And now i've been figured out now how to install that. 

1 minute ago, JiiN said:

there loads of connections behind it lots of different plugs .that must be a real head fryer figuring out those plugs and wires.i like the dab+ and plays usb cars is good .just the sound volume dont go up as high as would like but maybe down to Speakers. i see these on eBay used there not cheap either 

19 minutes ago, JiiN said:

quick question i might buy a block connector like on the radio and that would plug into that so i might buy that small amp i was telling you about by chance do u know what one of those connectors are the speaker wires plug and what is the name of that plug and could i buy that from eBay saves me bother stripping wires and make a plug and play kina wire set up  from ther plug from the headunit to this Alpine KTP-445A  and from this to connect to the plug thats supposed to connect to the back of the headunit 

1 hour ago, 2009joe said:

quick question i might buy a block connector like on the radio and that would plug into that so i might buy that small amp i was telling you about by chance do u know what one of those connectors are the speaker wires plug and what is the name of that plug and could i buy that from ebay saves me bother stripping wires and make a plug and play kina wire set up  from ther plug from the headunit to this Alpine KTP-445A  and from this to connect to the plug thats supposed to connect to the back of the headunit 

Can't remember right now but i recommend You to take head unit off at the same time You install those Speakers and check those wires with multimeter. 

• Like 1

At the weekend I tried to connect a rear camera according to the scheme I found in a Russian forum. Sorry but it worked for me. Is the media damaged or am I not connecting properly? Can anyone help with the connection or a schematic to show. The camera is 12 volts not 6 volts. Everything else works fine. The media does not have a navigation module and this may be the reason why the rear camera does not work.

kamera.jpg

is the radio seeing the reverse signal ? you should be able to see it in the hidden menu - function check

is the camera ntsc ?

The radio is this model (attached photos) and is Touch & Go 2 in the menu I do not find function check. The career is NTSC (tested on TV) is Chinese and is powered by 12V. is not 6V. like the original. 

kamera3.jpg

On 1/22/2021 at 8:35 PM, JiiN said:

how you fair out buddy trying to install that radio.i notice quick question the speaker plug on the back of this radio 2014 TOYOTA AVENSIS T27 - CD STEREO RADIO SAT NAV HEAD UNIT 86140-05040  

the Speakers pin out would you have a idea whats is what or my speaker upgrade is the same colours going to a block connector at the rear im temped to go for that alpine amp the small one that can be put in behind the radio 

the front door Speakers colours are 
on the left the pink is +
the purple on the left is -
on the right the green is +
on the right the blue is -

the Speakers on the rear are 

Here are the rear speaker connection colors:

on the left the black cable is +
on the left the yellow cable is -
on the right the red cable is +
on the right the white cable is -

On 1/22/2021 at 8:35 PM, JiiN said:

quick question that radio also is your connectors like this also .is it the block connector on the left but i see there is 10 pins on that one .by chance where would i get the pin out of this radio block connectors 

avensis HEAD UNIT 86140-05040 .jpg

1827927108_toyotaradio.png

On 1/27/2021 at 1:23 AM, 2009joe said:

how you fair out buddy trying to install that radio.i notice quick question the speaker plug on the back of this radio 2014 TOYOTA AVENSIS T27 - CD STEREO RADIO SAT NAV HEAD UNIT 86140-05040  

the speakers pin out would you have a idea whats is what or my speaker upgrade is the same colours going to a block connector at the rear im temped to go for that alpine amp the small one that can be put in behind the radio 

the front door speakers colours are 
on the left the pink is +
the purple on the left is -
on the right the green is +
on the right the blue is -

the speakers on the rear are 

Here are the rear speaker connection colors:

on the left the black cable is +
on the left the yellow cable is -
on the right the red cable is +
on the right the white cable is -

I have no idea what You are meaning in this message..?

On 1/27/2021 at 1:30 AM, 2009joe said:

quick question that radio also is your connectors like this also .is it the block connector on the left but i see there is 10 pins on that one .by chance where would i get the pin out of this radio block connectors 

avensis HEAD UNIT 86140-05040 .jpg

1827927108_toyotaradio.png

It is most likely that connector. Like i said earlier try to use that multimeter so You can be 100% sure wich wire is wich!

• Like 1