Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello

iimmty

I am a new member, having traded my Audi TT Quattro, I get delivery of my 2008 auris auto this Thursday. Medical reasons for going auto. However inner child lives on as my auris has flappy paddle changes. I am hoping what it looses out on performance of previous cars it will make up for in fun factor. Time will tell.

Hello James - welcome to Toyota Owners Club

• 2 weeks later...

well having driven the car cannot fault the fun factor . Needs a better head unit which i will see to soon. Great forum getting loads of info.

Well can honestly say very good drive, dont miss the bhp of the old car. Looking to install cruise control from link I found in forums (great detail with good photographs for installation). Hunt for good replacement head unit has been fruitless. Halfords show units with built in sat nav but they are units that only work on mirror link to mobile (not really that good). If anyone has bought a non-Chinese unit with a known brand name I would appreciate their opinion.