Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gen 1 Auris Hybrid Values

ToyotaAurisHybrid

5 hours ago, unclepoo said:

STOP, STOP, STOP........you`ll have me buying one........oh go on, post up a photo to tempt me.

There you go... now go shopping :-)

IS300h 2.jpg

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, MEP's Yaris GS said:

Took only 12 months on a car I had it fitted to. Best modification I've ever done :)

DIY LPG fitting becomes an insurance nightmare however.

If done right

All u need is to pay a fee to a certified garage to inspect the work and they will put your car on a database for all insurer to see (prior to this was a LPGA certification) iirc

On 25/03/2016 at 8:26 AM, Wayne2015 said:

Yes

Will take a good few years to recoup LPG costs. But if u can DIY it yourself it will only cost a couple of £100s :smile:

Get an estate Auris ref dogs?

What u mean more bearable - :laugh:

I came down from previous cars of 244bhp Subaru and Corrado VR6 and it is torture! :ohmy:

Just kidding

It's a whole different driving experience, my wallet is heavier these days and I drive like a normal 'safe' person again! :biggrin:

LOL

My problem is that from time to time (like this weekend) I feel like my Outback is the Subaru equivalent of the Auris HSD - a great car, but I don't think I'll be truly happy until I've scratched the Prius (or in this case Impreza WRX) itch :biggrin:

3 hours ago, pobrown said:

There you go... now go shopping :-)

IS300h 2.jpg

Looks gorgeous.........I`m not at all jealous 

35 minutes ago, ToyotaAurisHybrid said:

LOL

My problem is that from time to time (like this weekend) I feel like my Outback is the Subaru equivalent of the Auris HSD - a great car, but I don't think I'll be truly happy until I've scratched the Prius (or in this case Impreza WRX) itch :biggrin:

They WRX are cheap as chips these days

No excuse for u then when Classic Insurance is only £100 too! :laugh:

Buy it now cheap

Enjoy it til summer

Cash it before summer

Then get a nice post-2010 July Prius! :tongue:

22 hours ago, Wayne2015 said:

They WRX are cheap as chips these days

No excuse for u then when Classic Insurance is only £100 too! :laugh:

Buy it now cheap

Enjoy it til summer

Cash it before summer

Then get a nice post-2010 July Prius! :tongue:

haha If I got the WRX I wanted it'd be a real keeper - hawkeye in flame red - always loved flame red cars

you're not helping :tongue:

Er yeah

Forget the Scooby - they are thrashed by hooligans, cost a fortune to fix and give the wrong image of your good self!

Stick with Hybrids/plug-ins

Er, did anyone mentioned the 0-60 of 6sec Tesla to u yet? :tongue:

27 minutes ago, Wayne2015 said:

...Er, did anyone mentioned the 0-60 of 6sec Tesla to u yet? :tongue:

in fact, the Tesla Model S with all performance upgrades does 0-60 in 2.8 sec - insane or what?

(of course, it also kills the range if the full performance is over used!)

He can afford the range - it's his SECOND car after all :laugh:

How`s the new is300h doing on fuel.....I keep reading reports of 35-39mpg in the reviews. Hope it`s doing better than that.

I've done 1200 miles since picking it up last week, mostly motorway miles due to Easter holiday day trips. 

The on-board computer reports an average MPG of 52.4 since resetting it when I picked it up.  (My average on the Auris after 4 years was around 54)

Once I'm back at work and back to my usual 5 mile commute through the local villages I expect that to drop.  I'm very pleased so far though - much more power and comfort than the Auris but similar MPG. 

When I had one for a 24 hour test drive I averaged 58 mpg. 

Sounds very promising........and very tempting.  I hear the smaller wheel`d models/lower spec in the range give a much better ride, so the f-sport might not be the best choice, even if it comes with all the toys.

I had my heart set of the Premier spec, but after having the SE model for a 24 hour test drive I found it had more than enough toys for me (with the optional Premium Nav) and was much cheaper. The mpg is better and the road tax is zero.