Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Indicator light cover

Iain houston

Hi 

someone recently hit wing mirror and smashed indicator cover and obviously bulb.  Can you advise cost of parts and also are the simple to install.  Thanks

Hello Iain - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Send Parts-King a personal message detailing your car (min reg.no) and what you want, and he will provide a price.

Hi Iain,

Yes, Parts King is v.helpful so try him first.

I smashed one last year on a piece of hedgerow one windy day and just needed the indicator insert for a late 2006 model. On my car  I didn't need the whole unit, just the indicator (can't get just the lense - arghhh). 

Cost me £90 from MrT for the indicator insert.   At the time a complete aftermarket electric folding unit unpainted was £120 so it made sense not to replace the whole thing. You may get away with an indicator and replacement cover. 

I've also found this outfit useful

http://www.shop4toyota.co.uk/

basically they're Toyota but they've been pleasant to deal with when I've needed odds & sods such as the trim clips for the a-post covers and a new wheel centre trim after the jetwasher destroyed one on my son's T25.  

shop4toyota.co.uk is Beadles Toyota, a dealer. Other dealers such as Hodgons  (Newcastle area) & Burrows (Sheffield) also have online parts shops.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links