Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Maintenance schedule/owner's manual

Ogster

Chaps

Looking for a basic maintenace schedule for 2008 T180 - or any diesel RAV4 of similar age I guess. Also, some sort of workshop/Haynes manual for similar would be most useful.

Ref this forum, the tips section is very good, but clearly limited and the owners manual tab seems to revert to a CRV....

Clues appreciated.

As far as I'm aware Haynes manuals for the Rav4 only go up to 2006 models.

As regards the owners manual, which thread are you looking at?

The following is pinned in the Rav4 club, which carries a link to the Toyota GB web page where one can select and download an electronic owners manual for certain models - 

For the Rav4, Toyota have only made electronic owners manuals available for models from December 2011 onwards

Yes thanks....saw the link to website..Thinking of buying the Haynes manual. I assume much will surely be similar - engine excepted......

Service, technical & repair information can be purchased from Toyota directly and for your specific model, from www.toyota-tech.eu access can purchased by the hour, day etc but all information can downloaded as PDF and saved.

in regards to to Haynes manual for pre 2006 Rav4 it is for the MK2 model yours being a MK3 and a totally different model in almost every way 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links