Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

ABS, VSC & TRC Warning lights

muddymanuk

Apologies if this has already been dealt with but..........

Yesterday for no obvious reason my ABS, VCS & TRC warning lights came on and will not go out, l am runnng a 2005 2.2 d4d estate if that helps, is there a way to reset them without going to Mr Ts ?

Regards,

Nick.

Hi Muddy, when you say no obvious reason, what have you checked? These warnings don't trigger with no valid reason. One reason in my experience that will cause it, is a blocked egr valve.

• Like 1

No reason at all, turned engine on and lights stayed on, however just to let everyone know before you panic or rush your cars off to Mr Ts and fork out your hard earnt dollars, check your rear brake light bulbs, thats all it was. Removing the rear lens was a bit awkwaed though, you have to squeeze the top clips together and pull at the same time, once the top part of the cluster has come away from it's holding brackets move your hand down to feel the lower clips which are behind the indicater bulbs, give the clips another squeeze and pull the whole clister out, hay presto job done.

Regards,

Nick.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links