Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mirror wiring

Drinu

hello everyone,

Was wondering if someone could shet some light on this. I have a 2011 auris 1.33. I bought this box off eBay which allows you to automatically fold the mirrors once you lock the car and it unfolds the mirrors when you turn the ignition to ACC. So I know where the wires of the box have to go however I cant work out what each wire coming out of the switch of the mirror switch does. Could someone shed some light on this? Any wiring diagrams perhaps as I am a little lost at the moment. I am attaching pics so that you can see what I mean.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

20160313_144534.jpg

20160313_144542.jpg

20160313_141038.jpg

• 3 years later...

Hi, Have you solved this issue? 🙂 I just came across exactly the same and I am stuck on how to connect automatic folding set with my Auris 🙂

Thanks in advance

Jakub

12 minutes ago, cooba79 said:

Hi, Have you solved this issue? 🙂 I just came across exactly the same and I am stuck on how to connect automatic folding set with my Auris 🙂

Thanks in advance

Jakub

Best option would be to go to https://www.toyota-tech.eu/Aim/Aim.aspx

They should have it, but it's payable, 3 euros for 1 hour, which should be enough to get what you need + you can save or print it.

6 minutes ago, furtula said:

Best option would be to go to https://www.toyota-tech.eu/Aim/Aim.aspx

They should have it, but it's payable, 3 euros for 1 hour, which should be enough to get what you need + you can save or print it.

Thanks

• 3 months later...

take your mirror off and trace the cables to each of the circuits

• 2 years later...

Hi, did this work ?. I understood that you have to have a motor inside the Mirrors for it to work, my Auris Hybrid Icon has no electric folding mirrors but would love to have a system that would achieve it.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links