Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

parts for Rav 4

instantsmile

Hi All

I am looking  to get a car for a bit of fun we have other cars for day to day my question is are all parts avabile for the 2 lt rav4 3 door  auto  as it is an old car I will only do a 3 thousand miles a year  thanks for all your advice  

Yours is a 4.2 and judging by the year, it's a facelift model. You shouldn't have any problem with parts. Most of the drivetrain is bombproof so seldom needs much whilst alot of the major kit, engine etc is still in use in the range albeit upgraded for electronics, etc. We are currently on our second 3-dr 4.2 and our local Toyota dealer does the servicing, etc. at reasonable prices and with no issues re service parts availablility. The 4.2 was very popular so there are a lot still around and the 3-dr in particular is becoming rather iconic with strong demand on the used market so I wouldn't think there's any risk re parts availability.

Our resident parts meister, Parts King, can get you anything OEM that you may need with a discount if you PM him with your reg or VIN no.

Hi   Firemac

thanks for info we have not bought a car yet we have seen a 2005 rav 4 auto for 8k + and a 2013 grand Vitra for 12K + both autos and 3 doors not taken for a test drive yet I have had both hips replace and we live in the country which would be your preference thanks in advance Barbara

3 hours ago, instantsmile said:

Hi   Firemac

thanks for info we have not bought a car yet we have seen a 2005 rav 4 auto for 8k + and a 2013 grand Vitra for 12K + both autos and 3 doors not taken for a test drive yet I have had both hips replace and we live in the country which would be your preference thanks in advance Barbara

Hi Barbara. I think I've seen that one on AutoTrader: £8.25K for an '05 Granite.

Our 05 XT3 automatic will be going into AutoTrader in the next week or so but if you'd like some details and photos in advance PM me with your email addy.

hi addy what is your price and where do you live  

31 minutes ago, instantsmile said:

hi addy what is your price and where do you live  

Hi Barbara, what I meant was that if you send me a personal message (PM) on this forum with your email address (addy) I can send you all the info.😊

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links