Do Not Sell My Personal Information

washer jets

mullsy55

Hi new onto this forum so hope i'm doing this right.

I have just bought my 2nd rav4 ( love them ) but I cant seem to move the washers to hit the windscreen at the right place, Its driving me mad. Can anyone help please as this lady is about to hit the drink.:angry:. I have tried putting a pin in to move them as I did with my 03 but with this 07 they wont budge.:bangin:

Hello - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

On some Toyotas the washer nozzles aren't adjustable, but one can buy replacement nozzles with different angles of spray - for example -2,-1,+1, +2.

You could try contacting your Toyota dealer or send Parts-King a personal message, detailing your car (reg.no as a minimum), ask whether your nozzles have fixed sprays, and explain whether the washer spray is either too high or too low. 

For Parts-King (Lindop Toyota) look at Sponsors Corner - http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/forum/80-sponsors-corner/

Hello, if you're about to hit the drink you don't need to worry about the washers because you won't be driving anyway. Ha Ha! Regards.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Hello - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

On some Toyotas the washer nozzles aren't adjustable, but one can buy replacement nozzles with different angles of spray - for example -2,-1,+1, +2.

You could try contacting your Toyota dealer or send Parts-King a personal message, detailing your car (reg.no as a minimum), ask whether your nozzles have fixed sprays, and explain whether the washer spray is either too high or too low. 

For Parts-King (Lindop Toyota) look at Sponsors Corner - http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/forum/80-sponsors-corner/

Thanks so much for your help I can stop pulling my hair out now lol.I defiantly think they are fixed solid so I will get onto parts-king asap thanks again.