Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bloody Speed Bumps...

wlsmith

Due to speed bumps, i have scuffed all of the underside of my car, (the bottom part of the bumper) anyway I can sort this? i was thinking sandpapering them down so it looks decent again

any ideas or is that a good thing to do?

take em off! shud b two screws and one bolt type thing up a hole!

sand them, and if needs be, spray them :thumbsup: Involves getting your head under the car to see them! so park on the edge of a curb o its easya :thumbsup: I should really get round to doing mine :huh:

Ive hit the bottom of the car several times, dont want to look underneath the car

lol yeah, they are a right pain in the *****...plus i was doing only like 15 over the speed bump.. but it was one of those big ones, its also curbs when ive been parking, they scrape along it if i go too far forward..., and i hope to get a carzone kit :P, will i be lowering it? hell no!

i hate the damn things too! have to hit a measly 5mph to get over them much to the dismay of ppl behind!

haha u should see some of 1 thes u get in bournemouth, spesh at the uni entrance, man they arnt speed bumps there like mini hills....no joke i swear there not road legal haha 1 of them decent even have an incline, bloddy hard on ur tyres wen u go over that 1 almost a square rather than a rounded shape

I hate bumps to..our Council put some of the ones which go right the way across the road down the road where I live and they are a right pain but luckily not that severe..the School just round the corner has got really severe ones outside of it and I have to go over them at nearly 10 mph to save scraping my T3..:(

I've driven round bournemouth in it too, my grandmother lives in Christchurch and i go up there to visit sometimes, yeh theres a few round here that are like mini hills, infact it was one of those which made me hit the front end on the way over it....

every time you go over a speed bump blow your horn and encourage others to do the same - night or day.

every time you go over a speed bump blow your horn and encourage others to do the same - night or day.

Isnt beeping at night an offence though? :eek:

Isnt beeping at night an offence though? :eek:

using your horn for anything else other than informing other drivers of you presence is illegal! :lol:

believe it or not the same goes for flashing ya headlmaps! :o

what about load music, especically when you can feel the vibration in the next vehicle?

They had to dig some of the speedbumps out near us, a police pursuit skoda (whatsit) manged to be written off by hitting one far far to fast, whilst the old banger he was chasing just bounced straight over.

you can get done for a breach of the peace for loud music

In my youth (17) when i owned a AX GT, i got done for breach of peace in Dartford.

Must have been a "hate campaign" as we used to take over the one way in Dartford on friday and saturday nights.

I bow my head in shame for behaving in a max power/burberry way.

I have reformed now :group-cuddles: