Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Amount You Spend On Petrol

Scottish_SR

was 500/day(for 5 days) on the Ferrari 360, but I wont be hirein them for a bit

As I dont live in UK, as I dont know the prices to calculate and as I dont know haw to translate 26 Km/L into MPG....

I consume 70 liters a month (28 US dollars) when calm driving and 110 liters (45 US Dollars) pushing hard...

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

PD: Does any1 have the formula to convert km/l to MPG?

Thanks!

Usually about a tenner a week in the Audi (commuting mainly). The Sera gets filled up when it needs it, but as it's virtually off the road five days a week (min) then that's not too often. ( unless there's a meet going on)

Rich

Hmm...If the needle's on E, I'd say about 40USD to fill the tank of the minivan I've had to drive lately. Not sure on the Camry, or the Pulsar.

Gas is under $2.25USD a gallon here.

I work a 4 on 4 off pattern, I travel 120 miles each working day, I reckon to get about 25 to 28 to the gallon, I can get more if I am in no rush less if I push it.

I reckon a weeks work costs me about 60 odd quid in fuel alone, unless I can get across to france, then I can save about 18quid on a tank full, sadly that lasts for 3 working days then it is getting dangerously low, I would not risk much more than about 400 on a tank then it takes a serious amount to refill :crybaby:

I wish we could live in france and work here or better still emigrate, roll on that lottery win :thumbsup:

usually bout £50-£80 a normal week thats to wrk and back and the weekends if there is a shjow or somethin on usually another £20.

£30-40 unless I pop up to the lakes or Wales to the hills for some weather.

Then its another £120 ( 650 round trip in HiLux).

Depends what shifts i am working. Work 3 weeks in 5, morns afts and nights. Only 12 mile round trip probably £10-£15 ( in the Mondeo Zetec). Morning shifts cost me more because i take advantage of the clear roads and always leave later. Never used to see a police car as they work the same shifts but they have been trialling 12 hr shifts and seem to be everywhere now at 0530. :angry:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links