Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota "devil" Badges

SMiFFAD

Morning ladys and gentle peeps.....

Having made one of these for myself, i have managed to find a place that will make a small batch, laser cut from Stainless.

Register your interest below, feel free to ask any questions etc. Once i get 20 people i will sort out the next step, getting them made!

It should be pointed out im not doing this to make money, they will be around £15 each, which will cover making and posting them to you. With a bit of luck they may be even less that that, but ive only had a rough price so far. (so why am i bothering - cos at the end of the day i get a well made one (mines ok but a tad rustic :lol: , and the warm fuzzy feeling of being responsible for soemthing special that not many people have ;) )

devil3.jpg

I have decided to keep them exclusive, i am only getting 20 done.....and they will be initially split between TOC and UJC 10 a piece (quite possibly UJC may have some spares which ill transfer over here, dont think there will be much need from the skyline drivers!) but for now:

Original thread!

Artistic impression: (wont be bevelled like this but will be the same sillowette (SP?) as this was produced using the CAD drawing for the Badge B) )

toy-badge.jpg

1 - sera_beetle

2 - nomad_MR2

3 - RichB

4 -

5 -

6 -

7 -

8 -

9 -

10 -

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~Rach~

• SMiFFAD

• playbunny

• Bibbs

if it'll fit on the boot I may be up for one too ..

if it'll fit on the boot I may be up for one too ..

They are the exact same size as the original front one.... if that helps (plus the horns!) I will post up a GA of the design tonight with actual measurments on so you can go measure gaps for it B)

1 - sera_beetle

2 - nomad_MR2

3 - RichB

4 - jimma

5 - knowlson

6 - Bibbs (pending it fitting!)

7 -

8 -

9 -

10 -

ill have one will look well nice on the rear of my rolla :)

should we ask what happened?

Im interested mate!!! :thumbsup:

Ingenious idea!!!! Wish id av thought of it myself!!! :D

sorry bud didnt read all of the posts :huh:

shame they looked mint!!! :(

Id be really :censor: off too, they have f :censor: d it up for everyone else too, ah well mate, dont worry about it, at least you got one and it was your idea i suppose you can take some credit for that!! :thumbsup:

Id be really  :censor:  off too, they have f :censor: d it up for everyone else too, ah well mate, dont worry about it, at least you got one and it was your idea i suppose you can take some credit for that!! :thumbsup:

The devil thing was not my idea, im just the one who was willing to get off me behind and get some made.

Right, now the steam has stopped coming out of my ears, and having just spoken to my mate whos making them, this is back on. Why let one person ruin it for everyone else i say.

The final price out of the workshop is 9 pounds plus P+P which i recon makes it a round 10 poinds (see told you it would probably be less than 15!) (I assure you this is still ZERO profit to me)

They are being laser cut from 1.25mm stainless and will be nice and shiney. Overall dims are about 70mm high x 80mm wide

Anyway for those who are still interested, lead time is about 3 weeks, i need money up front as i dont have a spare couple of hundred to throw in the tub to get them made. I need a cheque which will be cashed when i send them out, not before. Anyone still after one PM me your addy and ill send you mine back.

1 - sera_beetle

2 - nomad_MR2

3 - RichB

4 - jimma

5 - knowlson

7 - MSC_Kev

8 - Firthy

9 - corollakid20valve

10 -

1 - sera_beetle

2 - nomad_MR2

3 - RichB

4 - jimma

5 - knowlson

7 - MSC_Kev

8 - Firthy

9 - corollakid20valve

10 - Dangerous

Right thats the lot pending bibbs pulling out!

Will PM each of you with an address to send a cheque to. When i have to pay for the badges, i will cash the cheques. Obviously if it falls through my end i will return your cheques.

Obviously pop your adress in with it so i know where to send them too!!!

for a tenner .. I'm in ..

Any spaces left ill have one if so

wish i had a toyota now!... cant do bugger all with a Lexus Badge :(

are these badges still going.. might be a nice prezzy for my g/f.

Sadly as im only having 20 made, they are all sold, however, if anyone pulls out you two gents will have first refusal :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links