Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bomz Adjustable Exhaust

roywhlong

hi guys my baby get into the garage again because will custom make the exhaust system with Bomz adjustable exhaust and it was look very cool but dont know about the sound here is some details about it:

Bomz Racing R Spec - Bomz Racing mufflers are designed to offer racer and showgoer the power and aesthetic they need. We are the first to integrate the use of a turbine tunable silence that allows users to tune for high end power and low end torque. Constructed using T-304 stainless steel, each Evolution Spec muffler is tuned to the specific needs of the import engine to maximize flow and performance and to produce a smooth, deep, tone.

muffler_R_evo_new.jpg

and he will put one on each side another things is he will re fitted my body kit as well and hope it will look better after it finish and will collect it tomorrow hope it will be working fine for me on this time if not will be very upset again he sound like know alot of things and he said to me the first guy fit my body kit just doing the quick job and he said he will fitted for me prefect and only cost me €100.00 for the fitting job but the exhaust system will be €550.00 :arrgg-matey:

looks nice!

will look great when its done roy! also with the additional tuning bung youll be able to set the noise to your own preference.

yes mate on the road to recovery

ill upload a few pics of her progress later

now guy here is the picture for my new custom double exhaust it sound f.....g great and i love the sound,just wonder can i upload any sound clip on this site did any body know that???? the man do this exhaust for me done a great job very please with that.but it still have the body kit problem any way :crybaby:.so if any body want to hear the sound clip please pm me i will send it to you by email or msn messanger

normal_DSCF0155.JPG

normal_DSCF0154.JPG