Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is It Worth Breaking A Mr2?

nomadmr2

I can possibly pick a mr2 up pretty cheap, but what is it worth as a breaker? i:e whats a jap spec mr2 with no damage worth in pieces?

totally depends on what ur paying for it m8.

but u can go by trade prices for bits and bobs. have a look at placse like fensport & rogue systems to see how much they sell their 2nd hand parts for. Privatly u'll sell a little lower than them, so use that to check wether its worth ur while or not.

-Z

Is it a turbo or an N/A, what year and how many miles, what colour, condition??????

It all depends on what you want to pay for a non-working car. I paid £200 and picked up a very nice 1994 Uk N/A non-runner - but then again I'm pretty tight, so you may be willing to pay more. If you're planning on getting it running again, you want to pay as little as possible since the act of putting it back on the road can cost you dearly!

may be better selling it whole.... less hassle of breaking it for parts that may take months to sell individually.

Rash.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links