Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What can you change with Carista

cviclark

Does anybody know what can be changed using the Carista ODB reader and app on an Aruris Ts Hybrid?

Reverse beep, how many times the blinkers blink during lane change, autolights sensitivity (does it come on when it is lighter or darker), delete ECU faults and so on and so forth... You can download a free trial - same menu - just won't let you change these settings, but ask to purchase the full version instead.

Thanks for the reply. On the Hybrid there is a multifunction display between the Speedometer and charge power meter (rev counter). This can be switched to show a load of meaningless average information including "Setting not available" but crucially  not MPH or Kph. On the face-lifted version this information can be selected. The Speedometer is badly sited,small and it's impossible to see the national limits. It's fine on the petrol one. I have fitted a Hud-email directly to the Odb port to overcome this flaw but it is less than ideal.

I am looking for some way  to make the speed setting available on the multifunction display. Contrary to Toyota Customer Supports assurance that this information is not available on the ODB I can read it from the Hud-e. Could Carista or Techstream make this change?  

I had 2016 Auris Hybrid as a courtesy car while mine was under repair, and there was speed on the multifunction display. Under the same "colums" as the fuel consumption, energy monitor etc.

Is theere a color display on the pre-facelift, or is it bw?

Mine is not 2016. It's pre facelift. TOYOTA GB say it can not  changed, but that just means they do acknowledge it was an oversize on the first version. I was told by them I should have noticed it on the test drive, but I did not think any car manufacturer would be so dumb. The original is BW but I do not like the face-lifted one, mine is more subtle, and as it's shorter in the nose actually fits my Garage after I took an angle grinder to the edge of a pillar. Also better colour and no old fashioned plastic chrome or shiny plastic.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links