Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

X-clusiv X-wave ???

Dark Matter

I've have received a promo  email from Toyota which seems to show an x-clusiv with a folding x-wave roof ? .... there is no such thing at the moment is there ? Maybe a new model or is it just a Photoshop fail?

xclusive.JPG

According to the online brochure the X-clusiv comes in Electro Grey with the X-wave as standard

Wow ... you are correct... ..that's relatively new.

Copied from the Honest John review:

February 2016
Top of the range Aygo x-clusive announced.

Has: x-wave electrically retracting canvas roof, 15-inch alloys, rear privacy glass, climate control, leather upholstery and keyless entry with push-button start; Electro Grey exterior paintwork with contrasting silver customisation elements, including front ‘X’, front pillar extensions, front bumper trim and rear bumper insert; Electro Grey trim details and gloss black centre console; x-touch multimedia system with DAB radio, rear-view camera and bluetooth, climate control, carpet mats, and dusk-sensing headlights; three and five-door body styles, all with under 100g/km 1.0-litre VVT-i petrol engine. Five-speed manual or optional x-shift automated manual on five-door models; Available to order with on-the-road prices from £12,995. Toyota Safety Sense option adds £375 to the on-the-road price.

MODEL BODY STYLE POWERTRAIN OTR PRICE
Aygo x-clusiv 3-door 1.0 VVT-i 5MT £12,995
Aygo x-clusiv 5-door 1.0 VVT-i 5MT £13,395
Aygo x-clusiv 5-door 1.0 VVT-i x-shift £14,095

That's getting a bit pricey for what you get.........

2 hours ago, Martin1973 said:

... That is your opinion. Others may disagree. There will be some people for whom the X-clusiv offers what they want and is within their budget.

10 hours ago, Martin1973 said:

Its getting to the top end of "cheap" motoring but does have quite a high spec. Its a shame the interior is more or less the same as the cheaper models ( give or take leather seats). 

What we need is an Aygo "Ghia" !!!

Having said that , it's always a bit of a futile exercise to attempt to make a premium edition of essentially a  cheap car as buyers are pushed ever close to the next model up in the range or another manufacture all together.

Anyway... no one is going to pay that list price if my experience is anything to go by.  A year ago at least substantial discounts were easy to get and it will probably  get easier as the model gets longer in the tooth before a possible range refresh.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links