Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Best 2 din navigation with rear camera

Xcito

I love my Auris, but man I'm tired of the original head unit. 

I'm looking for a cheap and good 7"-8" touchscreen 2 din player with navigation and a rear camera. It should also have bluetooth and that other stuff. 

Can you recommend me one? Which one should I buy to a low price? I did find many units out there but I'm not sure witch one I should buy. 

My version of a good unit may be different to yours. I bought a Kenwood 2 DIN head unit for my old CR-V and it was brilliant for my needs. It had a remote control, iPod control, DAB etc and was fairly cheap.

If you want a good touch screen device, go to Halfrauds or a local shop that have the head units on display and test them out. That's really the only way you'll find one that will suit your needs. You may find one that you like to use that I would personally hate.

Thanks for your opinion. I was thinking about a unit from eBay

I live in Sweden and here the prices starts from $700+.

So I thought I could import one. 

Ah I see.

http://www.halfords.com/technology/car-audio/car-stereos/pioneer-mvh-av270bt-6-2-car-stereo

This one has been reviewed quite well. You can always use that to start with, do a search on Amazon and see what those reviews are like. Plus generally Googling the stereo name will come back with some reviews.

I would, personally, get this off Amazon.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links