Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Induction Kit And Back-box For Corolla Tsport?

kurtsi

Hi guys and gals! I´m new to this scene and have to thank you all for a lot of useful information regarding TSport-models. I just received my Corolla TSport last week and can´t wait for summer, since the snow here prevents me to put on my 18"s... Oh well, the standard 16" look good too with winter tyres... :P

Ok, and then to my question:

Does anyone know of a good inductionkit for the Corolla T-sport? K&N 57i or such would be nice... And what types of back-boxes are available, other than the twin 90mm from TTE? http://www.gtn.ch/ has a nice looking twin exit (one 4" on the left and one on the right side of the car) but are there others or what would you suggest?

Thanks for the answers in advance!!!

Sorry this is in Finnish only --- Tervehdys Kurtsi, minua kiinnostaa nähdä nuo 18 tuuman vanteet Corollan alla kunhan kevät koittaa. Omistan itse T Sportin, autosta löytyy mm. H&R madallussarja, TTE:n takaboxi ja vaihteenvälin lyhennin. Harkitsen isompi vanteita. Mailaa minulle petri_ikonen@hotmail.com.