Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Auris 2007 Sat Nav 5 gen day/night mode switching

Artiom

Hi all!

I have a Toyota Auris 2007 with an Gen 5 Sat Nav head unit.

The car does not have any daytime running lights, so I prefer driving it with at least side lights turned on, however if I switch on the lights during the day - the satnav unit is switched into "night" mode and it is barely visible.

Does anyone have any advices on how to increase the visibility? Disable automatic switching to night mode? Turn off the lights? :)

is there not an option in screen brightness for it to remain full bright (i.e. disable auto switching to night)? Of course, then it will be bright at night ...

Unfortunately I could not find such an option... maybe I did not search well enough? Did anybody find such an option in a gen 5 satnav unit?

for me on B9005 I hit display then turn night mode off, only thing I can help with sorry.

Aggo, thank you for the hint - it turns out that on my satnav unit that button appears only with the lights on, while I always tried to find it with the lights off. The steps are the following - I turn the lights on the car (the satnav switches to night mode), then I hit the "Display" button and there appears a "Day mode" button - I press it and satnav switches permanently into day mode.

Problem solved, thank you for support :)

• 2 weeks later...

no problem glad you sorted it :)