Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Previa seats arrangement questions

Leebmsh

Hi there, I'm new to the Toyota forums, and purchased a 2002 Previa this morning.

i was just wondering if anyone out the in forum land would be able to give me some advice....

we have installed a child seat in the mid section of seats, which is made up of a single seat and a double seat.

i have fixed the car seat to the double section, based on seatbelts, which should leave the single seat available to fold down to allow access to the rear seats.

the issue I'm having is that when I fold the single seat forward, the whole set of seats move forward.

is there any want of folding down the back of the single seat WITHOUT the whole section of seats moving?

mainly because the child seat is fixed in place, and I don't want to keep aggravating the seat that's in place every time I have to give access to the rear seats.....

hopefully  someone out there will be able to advise, thanks in advance....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links