Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gen 4 Handbooks

diverdave

Well I picked up my Gen 4 this afternoon, so far well impressed, but I noticed when I got home that the car only comes with one user guide the gen 3 had one for the car, one for the sat nav, and since the park assist section is not very comprehensive I was wondering if anyone else who has the Gen four can confirm the it comes with only one user guide.I have to pop into the dealership tomorrow to drop off the spare key from my part exchange so I would like confirmation there is only one manual before I ask.

Apart from that still trying to find my way around all the buttons and menus I'm sure that it will become second nature once I get used to it, :cool:

As far as I'm aware Toyota now supply an abbreviated owner's manual (if this is what you mean by handbook) with new cars. The full owners manual may be downloaded from  https://www.toyota.co.uk/tme#/my-toyota/eManual

I believe one can order a full manual from the dealer - not sure whether this is at cost though.

Mine came with just one slender manual, the rest is on-line.

Thanks for your replies Mike and Kevin, and for the link.

They were getting ridiculous in size - 788 + 288 pages for the Auris - probably lowering the mpg figures due to weight. A lot of it is not relevant to the model/trim you've chosen - with modern electronic publishing they could easily produce a manual specific to the car you've ordered, and it would be half the size

I weighed the Prius+ manuals they weighed just under 1kg, two pounds in old money.