Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla T Sport PFL New Owner.

RazzerRazor

Its really cool to see how the car is progressing. I like the new seats, the side bolsters on mine are showing some wear. I also bought that autoglym interior shampoo, it is good stuff.

Will you be getting the front bumper sprayed? I love the cleaned bumper like on noedel's old corolla: 

IMG_3324.JPG

Would definitely do that to my bumper if I ever get it sprayed.

Also how are you planning on cleaning the strut brace? Mine looks quite bad and will be sorting it out soon.

5 hours ago, sohail-94 said:

Lol that was my plan using that paint 😝

And yeah ill definitely look into the bumper i love it hah

Great minds with the paint. Halfords also do the same paint for plastic too if that doesn't work. Like my 2nd home lately this place. 

The did a TRD front end (sexy as) but so hard to find. Can buy it New but it's about £900+. Not worth that no chance! 

3 hours ago, pw96 said:

Its really cool to see how the car is progressing. I like the new seats, the side bolsters on mine are showing some wear. I also bought that autoglym interior shampoo, it is good stuff.

Will you be getting the front bumper sprayed? I love the cleaned bumper like on noedel's old corolla: 

IMG_3324.JPG

Also how are you planning on cleaning the strut brace? Mine looks quite bad and will be sorting it out soon.

Cheers Paul. The bolsters on these new seats are a little worn to be honest. But I'll slap my seat cover on while I have it. Good stuff that interior shampoo, good on the interior plastic too. 

Yeah I've got a mate who owns a body in Blackely (just outside Manchester), said if I have a days holiday to sand the parts etc prep them. He'll do it cheaper for me. Under his supervision of course (I would probably take to much off). 

To be honest, it's the money side of it. I have 1 brand new headlight already, just need another. (Got one but it's 2nd hand, I want new). Get these Osrams DRL's in place of the spot lamps. And then this front splitter. Your talking over £500 just on these, nothing to do with spraying and fitment. It's all money as ever mate. I'll get there. Just not a clue when haha 

IMG_0655.PNG

IMG_0595.PNG

3 hours ago, pw96 said:

IMG_3324.JPG

That bumper does look good though. Woody low that car, never get it off my drive 😱

Sorry pal, regarding my strut brace. I'm going to get my dremel on the rust bits, then some emery cloth, brake cleaner. And spray the two ends either black or red. Got some autosol for the chrome parts too. Hoping it should come up nice! 

Did want an OMP or WHITELINE strut brace, but I've got to stop spending on every part and cut back on others. This was a cut back option. 

• 2 weeks later...

RazzerRazor, excellent progress on the car, what an awesome thread!

Was wondering if you could post some instructions if you do decide to clean the secondary air pump. Looks like mine has seen better days, and may need to be cleaned as well. I've got the the holy trinity of lights on the speedo (EML, TRC and VSC - code 0410), these do clear if I disconnect the Battery but appear again after a week or so.

1 hour ago, MaximusPrime said:

RazzerRazor, excellent progress on the car, what an awesome thread!

Was wondering if you could post some instructions if you do decide to clean the secondary air pump. Looks like mine has seen better days, and may need to be cleaned as well. I've got the the holy trinity of lights on the speedo (EML, TRC and VSC - code 0410), these do clear if I disconnect the battery but appear again after a week or so.

Cheers Max. She's getting they're month by month. That secoundary air pump is one I bought from a scrap yard. When I posted cleaning it, I just meant get the rust of the bracket etc. Sorry mate, the original one on the car is going in the bin. My mechanic tested it and said it comes on for a second then shuts off. No point messing around, cost me £60 with some haggling ha. That code for £10 I bought is great for getting shut of the code every few weeks👍 

Battery does the same job, and it's free 😉

• Like 1

After waiting for better weather, and finishing work at a reasonable time. I finally installed the foot well lights! Quick shot at night, they're alot brighter than I thought. 

I wired them up to a switch and put it next to my Subwoofer remote. But now I'm thinking of mounting it opposite the 12v socket next to the gear stick! Nice and neat of course. 

Then it's the LEDS in the air vents. Finish that off (2 either side of the radio) and the interior lighting is done👍 till I mess about some more ha 

20170523_232724.jpg

20170523_232859.jpg

20170523_232936.jpg

20170523_233033.jpg

20170523_233046.jpg

Oh....has anybody re done the headliner and A post etc in black! Really tempted of doing mine. I think it will look good, abit dark but that's the new look these days. My mates Q7 is all black, very nice inside. 

I've seen YouTube vids etc, they make it look easy though 

34 minutes ago, RazzerRazor said:

Oh....has anybody re done the headliner and A post etc in black! Really tempted of doing mine. I think it will look good, abit dark but that's the new look these days. My mates Q7 is all black, very nice inside. 

I've seen YouTube vids etc, they make it look easy though 

I would be highly interested in this lol

im working on my badges currently trying a little black with red outline to see if it works

IMG_2900.JPG

19 hours ago, sohail-94 said:

I would be highly interested in this lol

im working on my badges currently trying a little black with red outline to see if it works

IMG_2900.JPG

Looks awesome buddy. Really neat and no drips too. Missed your way ha 

On 24/05/2017 at 8:01 PM, RazzerRazor said:

Looks awesome buddy. Really neat and no drips too. Missed your way ha 

Lol it all went !Removed! up as gettig a fine line was very difficult so i sanded it back down and went back to black lol

Also being the hero experimenter i am 

I bought some electrical conductive glue and applied it to my rear demister yesterday (which has been broken for yonks)

All good and well until this morning I put the rear demister on to see if it works and I could smell some burning so turned it off. 

Parked my car up and locked the doors about to enter my house and I heard a loud bang. Turns out i shattered my rear window completely 👀👀

However thank god for SJ autosports went down this morning and they swapped the tailgate which means I now have a window and a working rear demister

Now im riding a compressor rear tailgate on a 1.6 SR 😂Will debadge on the weekend and stick my own black badges on

IMG_2948.JPG

IMG_2949.JPG

Glad you got your tailgate sorted mate, and the badges will be interesting once you have got them finished black with the red will work.

11 minutes ago, Ant182 said:

Glad you got your tailgate sorted mate, and the badges will be interesting once you have got them finished black with the red will work.

Lol had to retract on the idea of the red because it was too drippy and caused too much issues

went for gloss black instead all of them

IMG_2955.JPG

Well you've had a crazy few days buddy. Ha. Lost a window but gained a matching boot lid with tinted glass 👍 Top job sorting it out! 

Over your badges....have you thought about Plasti Dip. No mess, easy to do, neat. And won't peel or fade. That's my route I'm thinking about! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RazzerRazor said:

Well you've had a crazy few days buddy. Ha. Lost a window but gained a matching boot lid with tinted glass 👍 Top job sorting it out! 

Over your badges....have you thought about Plasti Dip. No mess, easy to do, neat. And won't peel or fade. That's my route I'm thinking about! 

I was thinking of plastidip but these give abit more shine I think 

if ever I done them again i would plastidip i think

i know it's only picture mate but it looks really good👍

• Like 1

New number plate lights came yesterday with leds built in

however the fitment is american I believe so time to get my wire strippers out and get to work lol

going to stick some spade connectors on the lights and bridge them into the previous wiring

https://m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32708002033.html

IMG_2969.JPG

They look like OEM type matey. Get them in so we can see, come on lad ha ha 👍

You know me leds 😉

On 05/06/2017 at 2:16 AM, RazzerRazor said:

They look like OEM type matey. Get them in so we can see, come on lad ha ha 👍

You know me leds 😉

Its a done job 😍

Got the dremel out got rid of plastic around connectors added the spade connector onto the led light and hardwired onto previous number plate wires

kept the old ones in too just in case for future and heatshrinked them together 

IMG_3002.JPG

IMG_3010.JPG

IMG_2995.JPG

IMG_2996.JPG

IMG_2997.JPG

IMG_3009.JPG

Now that's some ace work👍 Very neat and 10 times better than just any old LED bulb swap 👌

1 hour ago, RazzerRazor said:

Now that's some ace work👍 Very neat and 10 times better than just any old LED bulb swap 👌

Thanks mate :) much brighter than them led bulbs 

Hell yeah. Bargain price, you say £11! 

26 minutes ago, RazzerRazor said:

Hell yeah. Bargain price, you say £11! 

£8 😏