Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla T Sport PFL New Owner.

RazzerRazor

£8😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_3126.JPG

My new corolla key :D

bought on eBay from USA for around a fiver, turned up with incorrect blade however the seller resent correct blade ( ) 

had to dremel plastic on inside slightly as the chip inside wasn't seating properly 

also the metal at the bottom was catching on blade so just cut that slightly

also Razzer-

My question to you is does your underseat sub vibrate your passengers ****? To an unbearable point 

or is it okay to sit down on seat with sub on

considering on getting one :)

• Like 1

That's a really good mod that buddy. Never thought of that 👍👌

Regarding the Sub. I haven't told the Mrs she has a sub under her seat. She just thinks that the bass is better and louder because I changed the head unit ha ha. So it can't be that bad! 

Also because this Kenwood one has the bass option on the remote, you can have it as powerful as you like. Really is a great bit of kit. I just had to buy the Audio Leads leads from Halfords £10. Just to make the wiring easy (as I had loads to do at the time). 

5 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

That's a really good mod that buddy. Never thought of that 👍👌

Regarding the Sub. I haven't told the Mrs she has a sub under her seat. She just thinks that the bass is better and louder because I changed the head unit ha ha. So it can't be that bad! 

Also because this Kenwood one has the bass option on the remote, you can have it as powerful as you like. Really is a great bit of kit. I just had to buy the Audio Leads leads from Halfords £10. Just to make the wiring easy (as I had loads to do at the time). 

Aha whats the model no etc?

may have to invest in one

17 hours ago, sohail-94 said:

Aha whats the model no etc?

may have to invest in one

Ha ha. 

Its the Kenwood KSC -SW11. 

There is a lot reviews etc on YouTube. That's what I did first! Got mine from Amazon, that was the cheapest buddy. 

Yo all. Been abit quite on here but there's a reason for this!!!! My chins......need to loose them ha. So I decided to buy a bike (eBay of course). Now I'm not into cycling so let me get that in. But I work 12-14hrs days so the gym is out! Just go out sat n sun morning for half hour or so. Totally knackered, so un fit guys. 

20170701_132229.jpg

• Like 1

After being on the bike this morning I dropped the Mrs and my son off at a kids party, pressed the hazards and nothing. Indicators work! 

Got home, played with the wires behind the dash and still nothing. Pulled my old one from the loft (pfl silver climate control) and connected this up. Worked a treat. So it's the switch! Stripped it but it's soldered to the board. 

So I've kept the face lift black climate control and put the pfl circuit boards in this. Works a treat 👍 

So in past reviews on Google etc when it says you can't strip the climate control to wrap it in different colours.....you can😉 

20170701_175256.jpg

20170701_175312.jpg

20170701_180933.jpg

2 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

After being on the bike this morning I dropped the Mrs and my son off at a kids party, pressed the hazards and nothing. Indicators work! 

Got home, played with the wires behind the dash and still nothing. Pulled my old one from the loft (pfl silver climate control) and connected this up. Worked a treat. So it's the switch! Stripped it but it's soldered to the board. 

So I've kept the face lift black climate control and put the pfl circuit boards in this. Works a treat 👍 

So in past reviews on Google etc when it says you can't strip the climate control to wrap it in different colours.....you can😉 

20170701_175256.jpg

20170701_175312.jpg

20170701_180933.jpg

HAha well done for fixing it 

since i bought a car my bike hasn't seen the light 😂

• Like 1

Cheers mate. 

I'd be the same as you pal but I'm gonna be needing a sports Bra at this rate 

53 minutes ago, RazzerRazor said:

Cheers mate. 

I'd be the same as you pal but I'm gonna be needing a sports Bra at this rate 

HAha I already wear one mate

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, RazzerRazor said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Im too lazy haha

It is hard to shift your #### to go out and do abit 

7 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

It is hard to shift your #### to go out and do abit 

Trust me mate

i work 5days and one night a week

hardly have time for myself let alone gym etc but I will incorporate it into my lifestyle

15 hours ago, sohail-94 said:

Trust me mate

i work 5days and one night a week

hardly have time for myself let alone gym etc but I will incorporate it into my lifestyle

You sound like me pal. Fitting family time in too. Plus our Rolla's 👍

• 2 weeks later...

Been messing yesterday. Went to clean the engine bay but it wasn't cooling down fast enough so thought I'd start on that strut brace I got the other month! 

Took most of the rust and bad paint off and used the red paint I've got on my calipers. Matches them a treat but to light for me. Going Halfords to see what others they have (trade card) 👍 

What you's reckon.....

20170716_174625.jpg

20170716_174637.jpg

20170716_175627.jpg

20170716_175553.jpg

• Like 1

Nice! liking the work bench.

7 hours ago, Ant182 said:

Nice! liking the work bench.

#### don't tell the Mrs 

38 minutes ago, RazzerRazor said:

#### don't tell the Mrs 

I'll keep your secret.

Lol Cheers Steve. Couldn't be bothered pulling all the crap out of the shed! Worked a treat to be fair you know 👍

• Like 1

This red colour has been playing on my mind regarding the strut brace. I called into Halfords today and got some clear lacquer. Thought I'd try this before I start taking all the paint off! 

Looks miles better. Rinsed i off when it was dry. Job done. 

20170718_173739.jpg

20170718_173753.jpg

20170718_183947.jpg

Also found some Autosol under the sink. Came out good to say it's about 7 years old

20170718_175145.jpg

20170718_175151.jpg

Before this went on i thought right....Engine needs cleaning now. Can't tart this up and not the bay. While I was in Halfords I got some Autoglym engine cleaner and seperate rubber n plastic cleaner for after. Found an old alloy wheel brush (cleaned) that first before using it. 

Says use it on a cold engine, spray and work a brush in, don't let it dry. Then rinse off with water very lightly. Then while it's wet, spray the rubber n plastic cleaner on and leave it to dry. Results are good me thinks

20170718_165911.jpg

20170718_165917.jpg

20170718_165922.jpg

20170718_165928.jpg

20170718_165933.jpg

20170718_165939.jpg

20170718_171739.jpg

20170718_171753.jpg

20170718_171951.jpg

20170718_175610.jpg

Then once this was all dry it was time to fit the brace.....so I thought. Nobody ever said that the abs pipes on a pre face lift are in the way. Arrrrgģhhhh. Always some thing! 

So I put a cloth over the pipe, brace over the top sitting on the shocker bolts. Then gently tightened them to bend the abs pipe without damaging it. Then wrapped the pipe with electrical tape so the brace didn't damage it (also had some really strong sticky pads left over from a Job). So I also stuck these on too, to prevent rubbing on the abs pipe! All on nice and tight👍 cars in next week to have the secondary air pump fitted. 

I'll get my mechanic to check it all over (don't like the thought of sticky pads in their, fire hazard!!) Or is that me being paranoid ha ha. Best to be safe, he'll tell me anyway. Looks good😉 Battery clamp next. 

20170718_190843.jpg

20170718_190849.jpg

20170718_192848.jpg

20170718_195531.jpg

20170718_190855.jpg

20170718_195521.jpg

• Like 1

Now then all looks good to me and very clean top job man. I think you little pads will be fine the brace wont move that much to make them loose.