Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla T Sport PFL New Owner.

RazzerRazor

2 hours ago, SanaYusuf said:

Used to run Redex in my old GTI and VR6 but not sure if it was any good for our engines?!

Mostly run mine on V power and occasionallyTesco momentum 99 so I don't think Redex would be much good.

Do you ever run super unleaded with yours?

My impreza was mapped with Tesco momentum 99 so that's all I used in that. In this I normally use any 95 petrol. My dad had her for 7 years and said it ran the best with Shell V Power. He's been putting redex in her since day 1 every 4 fill ups. They did a test on 5th gear with the redex and it shown it really did work. On YouTube somewhere! 

I havent put super unleaded in yet. I will at some point, I keep saying (as a treat) ha ha. 

1 hour ago, RazzerRazor said:

My impreza was mapped with Tesco momentum 99 so that's all I used in that. In this I normally use any 95 petrol. My dad had her for 7 years and said it ran the best with Shell V Power. He's been putting redex in her since day 1 every 4 fill ups. They did a test on 5th gear with the redex and it shown it really did work. On YouTube somewhere! 

I havent put super unleaded in yet. I will at some point, I keep saying (as a treat) ha ha. 

I saw that vid, was a Corrado VR6.

I watched a few of your Scobby vids (the tunnel ones) it sounded awesome man by the way😎

Was gonna ask regarding the secondary air pump if you could get a few pics of you fitting it, let us know how easy/hard it is etc?

Keep up with all the mods and updates your car is coming along really well and gives me ideas for mine.👍

Yeah that's the one. The results was good for that vr6. She's running good for me so I'll keep using it👍 ha ha.  

Thanks over for the impreza mate. That was hard work modding wise. Worth it though. 

I'm not fitting this air pump. I'm gonna leave it to my mechanic mate Edd China! Prob take me a good few hours where it is, and the pipe goes all the way round too. Bet it takes him an hour tops (mates rates to). He is amazing to be fair at what he does👍

Was gonna say the same about your car too. 

Been a little busy today. After the Scotland trip weekend I booked a days holiday today, supposed to be a lazy day after all driving etc. Instead I popped down to a scrappy I heard got a T sport in. Anyway came home with this lot.....

20170508_130826.jpg

Now me being me. Can't wait n all! Got down to it. Now I've never transferred old seats for updated ones before. Hence the pictures coming up! 

The were covered in glass and abit moldy to be honest (I won't lie). 

So I got the hoover out just to get as much crap off as I could. Just tiny tiny small bits of shattered glass. 

20170508_141517.jpg

20170508_130702.jpg

20170508_144336.jpg

I bought this Autoglym Interior Shampoo seat and plastic cleaner from Halfords (trade card)😉 now I know there's probably better products out there but I was rushing. Tellet you what though it smells nice 👍

20170508_144232.jpg

Before and after. 

Just left them to dry in the sun while i stripped the others out! 

20170508_150034.jpg

20170508_151511.jpg

20170508_150039.jpg

20170508_151435.jpg

First thing 1st was disconnect the Battery. Packed it tight and separated the cable with wood. Just to be double safe.  Not messing with airbags, they would Win every time 

Only tools I needed was a 14mm socket and a 12mm. Oh long extension bar too. 

Loosened the 4 x14mm bolts under the seats but left the back 2 in. Then tilted the wires to get to the air bag wire! 

On my pre face lift you only have one yellow wire. On the face lift seats you have 2. One white. 99% sure it's the seat belt wires on both seats! 

Anyhow unclipped the yellow wire then front seats out. 

Hovered and cleaned the carpet while I was there. (I know, could of tidied up the sub wires. Didn't plan on doing this though) ha ha. 

Then the back seats were out. 1 14mm bolt holding the seatbelt down that's attached to the seat. Then 4 12mm bolts holding the seats in. And the bottom of the seats you just push the hooks outwards and they're out. 10 secounds those. 

20170508_153543.jpg

20170508_155002.jpg

20170508_155013.jpg

20170508_155020.jpg

20170508_160925.jpg

20170508_160947.jpg

20170508_161013.jpg

20170508_161451.jpg

Then with all of them out and cleaned it looks like this. 😲😲😲😲 ignore the boot, still Scotland crap in it. 

As always it's the reverse to install. 

Noticed that one front seat was abit rusty so I cleaned it quick then sprayed it black👍

All seats in. Well chuffed😊 

Then the front seats belts didn't work, wouldn't click in. NOOOOOO. 

Had to take out seats and swap the holders over. Must be different in the face lift ones. Just cut the wires off (I don't need them in mine). 

20170508_162114.jpg

20170508_164012.jpg

20170508_171612.jpg

20170508_153628.jpg

20170508_174458.jpg

20170508_174523.jpg

Well done mate they look mint from what they started of as and give the car a much better look 👌🏻👌🏻

Finally now all in and all done👍

Crapped it a little when I did the Battery back up and started the car. Arms length like you do. 😂😂😂😂 

But know, really pleased with it now. I know you lot that have these seats already are thinking they're not that special. And I agree. Been holding out for the suede ones trimmed with leather. Rare as, and prices have been £400 +. I won't pay that! 

So from this.....to this.......

20170508_154256.jpg

20170508_154302.jpg

20170508_154313.jpg

20170508_182222.jpg

20170508_182248.jpg

10 minutes ago, sohail-94 said:

Well done mate they look mint from what they started of as and give the car a much better look 👌🏻👌🏻

Thanks buddy. Knackered now though ha. Day off my ####. 

Well done man, they look much better😎

Looks like you'll need another few days just to recover from all that wok haha, I know I would.😓

So next on list is....

1. Secondary Air Pump cleaned up and fitted. 

2. Strut brace cleaned up and fitted.

3. K&N Typhoon fitted. 

4. Mishimoto Radiator bought with a water pump too and fit the JS motorsport hoses. 

5. Defo a short shifter.

6. And finally fit this compressor bumper, side skirts, corner spats, and headlights I have in the shed. Driving me crazy in there, can't move. 

But in any order. 

My list gets bigger every week. 

Arb's, Drl's, Drop links, window tints, new front splitter, new exhaust (not a 2nd hand one ha ha I have on), wind deflectors, stage 2 cams. You name it. 

This car has to last me a long time so I might as well enjoy it. 

I'd love to build a kit car from scratch one day.  🍻

20170429_124723.jpg

20170508_130835.jpg

20160915_192459.jpg

20160915_192429.jpg

20160915_192445.jpg

13 minutes ago, SanaYusuf said:

Well done man, they look much better😎

Looks like you'll need another few days just to recover from all that wok haha, I know I would.😓

I know ha ha. Cheers Yusuf! Hence my old seats👍

8 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

So next on list is....

1. Secondary Air Pump cleaned up and fitted. 

2. Strut brace cleaned up and fitted.

3. K&N Typhoon fitted. 

4. Mishimoto Radiator bought with a water pump too and fit the JS motorsport hoses. 

5. Defo a short shifter.

6. And finally fit this compressor bumper, side skirts, corner spats, and headlights I have in the shed. Driving me crazy in there, can't move. 

But in any order. 

My list gets bigger every week. 

Arb's, Drl's, Drop links, window tints, new front splitter, new exhaust (not a 2nd hand one ha ha I have on), wind deflectors, stage 2 cams. You name it. 

This car has to last me a long time so I might as well enjoy it. 

I'd love to build a kit car from scratch one day.  🍻

20170429_124723.jpg

20170508_130835.jpg

20160915_192459.jpg

20160915_192429.jpg

20160915_192445.jpg

I like the bumper mate

how much you pick that up for?

Flipping Heck Craig!  your going for it now lol,  its going to be one hell of an even a better Tsport by the time your done and yes it will last forever (its a Toyota).

Top work buddy great build.

2 hours ago, sohail-94 said:

I like the bumper mate

how much you pick that up for?

Got it off eBay last year. Think it was £110. Had to drive to wales for it though ha 

1 hour ago, Ant182 said:

Flipping Heck Craig!  your going for it now lol,  its going to be one hell of an even a better Tsport by the time your done and yes it will last forever (its a Toyota).

Top work buddy great build.

😂😂 I know Steve. I always do mate. I should learn that you never get your money back but hey. Don't smoke, don't really go out that much anymore so it's a hobby for me. EXPENSIVE one I'll admit! Having my mates do the mechincs and other the bodywork help me out a lot. 

Defo will last......I hope 😉👌

1 hour ago, RazzerRazor said:

Got it off eBay last year. Think it was £110. Had to drive to wales for it though ha 

I want one lol

will look around hopefully 

On 09/05/2017 at 0:35 PM, sohail-94 said:

I want one lol

will look around hopefully 

To be honest mate it's the same as the 55 plate - 06 plate T Sport! Have a look on google images👍

Just now, RazzerRazor said:

To be honest mate it's the same as the 55 plate - 06 plate T Sport! Have a look on google images👍

Will have a look mate as mine is facelift would i need lights?

also today im spraying my centre caps for the alloys

i want to try and paint a read toyota sign on it as can't find one anywhere online lol

IMG_2865.JPG

Thought id throw my badges in too as one day might stick them back on

Nice work there mate. The red would look really good, try that red paint you used on your calipers (might not work though being plastic). 

Your car should be ok with the lights. It's my car pre face lift that needs lights😓

Lol that was my plan using that paint 😝

And yeah ill definitely look into the bumper i love it hah