Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

iQ Seat Covers

Bearddude

Hi, while looking for a supplier of iQ seat covers  I'd previously seen threads on this forum on this topic, but none seemed to suggest a supplier. Well, I've just a pair of custom front seat covers from JC Seat Covers and they are good fit. So, if anyone else is looking give them a try. I had to wait several seeks for delivery, and the driver seat was a pain to fit as there's not as much clearance under the seat as there is for the passenger side. The covers are air-bag compatible and cost me £110 for the fabric option.

• Like 1

Thanks for the company name, I've been thinking of some custom seat covers that would fit the iQ.

• 5 months later...

Yep,

I went with the leatherette option for my IQ1, and for the cost (£209) I was very pleased.

Fitting was a little tough, but it's a very snug and precise fit, the seams must match for the airbags.

It also gives a very small but noticeable lift to the seat - I prefer mine to be slammed down low, but overall, the finish is excellent, the price is reasonable, it looks 100% better than the old fabric seat and gives it a more 'standout' look.

Some rear window tints and a touch of vinyl wrapping or plastidip thingy for the naff plastic interior, some decent floor mats and the old baby is nearly complete!!

I'd totally recommend anyone to use JC seat covers who wants to upgrade the look and feel of their IQ.

All the best

Matt 

IMG_3757.JPG

IMG_3759.JPG

IMG_3763.JPG

• Like 1

I've used JC too for my seat covers except I went down the fabric route. I must admit JC Seat Covers are a very good company to deal with and I'm very pleased with the way my iQ looks. The fabric they use is the proper stuff, not like cheapo stretchy covers but of course, you get what you pay for. If anyone's budget doesn't go as far as what the JC's (mine cost just over £100 for the front seats (back seat taken out) then no worries :)

I do like yours Matt......by the way, I've used Solarplexius to keep the sun and hot weather away from the inside. http://www.solarplexius.co.uk/

Interesting, I've often thought about better seat covering but the genuine Toyota leather kit was a bit pricey for my taste. 

I may well consider this, might stop the horrendous static shocks I get from the standard cloth seats! :wacko:

Craig.

55 minutes ago, craggle said:

Interesting, I've often thought about better seat covering but the genuine Toyota leather kit was a bit pricey for my taste. 

I may well consider this, might stop the horrendous static shocks I get from the standard cloth seats! :wacko:

Craig.

When I wear my trainers I get big static shock even with the leather!

Maybe it's the car then rather than the seat covers but it does happen more when I wear my shoes with spongy soles. 

It really can hurt sometimes but does look pretty impressive in the dark!

Craig.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/29/2016 at 8:24 PM, Darth IQ73 said:

Yep,

I went with the leatherette option for my IQ1, and for the cost (£209) I was very pleased.

Fitting was a little tough, but it's a very snug and precise fit, the seams must match for the airbags.

It also gives a very small but noticeable lift to the seat - I prefer mine to be slammed down low, but overall, the finish is excellent, the price is reasonable, it looks 100% better than the old fabric seat and gives it a more 'standout' look.

Some rear window tints and a touch of vinyl wrapping or plastidip thingy for the naff plastic interior, some decent floor mats and the old baby is nearly complete!!

I'd totally recommend anyone to use JC seat covers who wants to upgrade the look and feel of their IQ.

All the best

Matt 

IMG_3757.JPG

IMG_3759.JPG

IMG_3763.JPG

Looking good! Was that price for the front and rears? Any idea how much just the fronts would be in leatherette?

• Like 1

I bought my covers from JC Seat Covers as well (as per previous posts). The range and prices can be found on this link; http://www.jcseatcovers.co.uk/   I only wanted the front seats covered and that wasn't a problem. Prices are on JC's web-site which you'll find by searching thru their site :)   

If you have any question, the people at JC are very helpful. I done most of my correspondence with Luicio who is as helpful as anything.

All the Best

Gerry

For comparison, here are the fabric covers I had made.

IMG_0738.JPG

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links