Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Black Circles

Raistlin

I that I would share my experience with Black Circles online tyre retailers.

I bought 4 x Toyo NanoEnergy 3 155/65 R14 T (75) for £160.00 this includes fitting, balancing and disposal of the old tyres.

They use local fitting agents, mine was Toyotec in Surrey.

The guys did the replacement in under 40 mins :) , All I had to do was sit on a comfy settee drinking a coffee and watch the news.

I am not on commission but thought I would share my experience of getting a bargain.

I've had good results from Black Circles.

Bought by Michelin last year.

I've used them on several occasions - the online service (variety of tyres held in stock, good range of sizes, reasonable competitive prices, easy to buy etc.) has been excellent but the problem isn't them but the fitter you choose - have had one garage take 2hrs to fit four tyres, then another take 30mins - all went OK but you're at their mercy and I doubt BlackCircles have any influence over a garage representing the final bit of the overall service.

I've used mytyres.co.uk a couple of times. Good service, but as bobby says you choose the final fitter which will usually be a local place and unless you already know (about) them the service at that point is a bit pot-luck.

Yeah; Signs that they are not good fitters:

They use an airgun on your locking wheel nut (Good ones use a torque wrench - Airguns will damage the locking nut key!)

They use clip-on weights on your alloy rims (Clip ons are for STEEL wheels; alloys should only ever use stick-on weights on the inside rims!)

Its all about the quality of the garage you chose to fit the tyres, I was lucky Toyotec have a good reputation ***

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links