Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My T-sport.

SanaYusuf

My 2 are faded as well. Good thinking bud👍👍👍👍

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, SanaYusuf said:

*filmed on a private road.

That's sounding really really good buddy. Love it! 

• 2 weeks later...

Great Vid and it's a good job we can still get old Toyota badges.

• 2 months later...

Much better quality then the MIntex that came with my M-Tec discs, they even came with anti squeal shims attached which the MIntex didn't even come with.

IMG_0747.JPG

IMG_0748.JPG

Now they look a nice bit of kit 

• 1 month later...

Just having my back box replaced as had a loose baffle inside, also change the double tips for a single tip, will post photos when done.

All done, no more rattles!!!

IMG_0800.JPG

IMG_0801.JPG

IMG_0802.JPG

I like that mate. How come you swapped to a single tip? Just fancied a change! 

Was it the baffles that made it not pass MOT? 

2 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

I like that mate. How come you swapped to a single tip? Just fancied a change! 

Was it the baffles that made it not pass MOT? 

Since I had to have the back box replaced anyway they asked if I want to keep the tip I had or choose another, tbh this looks much better on the car and it's actually quieter as the tip has some padding/insulation inside it so now sounds like it use to with 2 boxes even though it has just one.

I don't think it was the baffles that caused it to fail but it didn't help!

i can actually hear my induction kit now when hitting lift and it's definately less boomy under 3000rpm......all that and it didn't cost a penny.(lifetime garuntee).

That's ace that is. Nice to hear there's still some genuine companies that stick to what they say, and the work is still top notch👍 

Glad to hear you got is sorted now, The single tip works well its strange I went from a twin slash to a single pipe with a slash.

2 hours ago, Ant182 said:

Glad to hear you got is sorted now, The single tip works well its strange I went from a twin slash to a single pipe with a slash.

Yeah actually think it looks better with a single tip, hopefully no more issues.

That looks sweet man! Sounds great too, hear the lift kick in and the bounce off the limiter! Where did you get the Brembo pads from ECP?

2 hours ago, Aamir2892 said:

That looks sweet man! Sounds great too, hear the lift kick in and the bounce off the limiter! Where did you get the Brembo pads from ECP?

Yeah from Euro car parts, £36 although I haven't fitted them yet as the MIntex pads still have some life left.

I will try and get a sound clip soon with the new back box that's been fitted to compare.😎

• 5 months later...

Well guys I've finally moved on and traded in my T sport for a Ford focus ST2 225.

It was an itch I had to scratch, but I will miss the T sport. It was so reliable in the 2 and a half years we owned it, just had a few issues like needing secondary air pump replacing, oil leak from cam chain cover being sorted and a few other little niggles.

The new ST comes with some mods like uprated front mount intercooler, Dreamscience exhaust, K&N panel filter and black Team Dynamics alloys and we are really enjoying the mountains of torque that it has compared to the T sport. 

Will still keep an eye on this site here and there and pop in and say hello☺

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Congrats on the new car. It's sad to see another T-Sport go. 

Do you have plans for the ST? How does it compare to the Corolla?

3 hours ago, pw96 said:

Congrats on the new car. It's sad to see another T-Sport go. 

Do you have plans for the ST? How does it compare to the Corolla?

Thanks, was considering another T sport, 05/06 plate but struggled to find a good one in the right colour, doesn't seem to be many for sale generally.

Well the ST is already modded so next step is a visit to Dreamscience in Hull in December for the block mod which includes cam belt, water pump and a thorough service and maybe might add a sports cat for extra pops haha.

Compared to the T sport, well it's night and day, it's so smooth, not need to wind it up to get anywhere and so far it seems to be about the same on fuel but I think we achieved that by making sure we drive off boost everywhere we go.

• Like 1

Deffo a shame to see another go and a lovely one at that! I'd like a compressor sometime next year myself, rival that 225 no bother ;) 

Thanks for your help in the past, take it easy mate 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Top news on the focus buddy. Really pleased for you. And getting one already modded should save you a few quid. Very good and reliable cars, my mates was a cracker! Dreamscience, cracking work and mapping. Can't go wrong! Shame regarding your T Sport as others have said as it was such a lovely and well looked car. 

But we all move on and you are going up in cars not down. Good luck and keep us posted mate👍🏻 

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links