Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2013 Avensis

bushido55

Hi and help please Avensis owners 

I  have bought a 2013 d4d and it has got a ticking noise at about 1.500 revs I took it to the Toyota dealers in Kings Lynn and they said the fault had been an ancillary belt and they had fitted a new one.

The car was not used until today and the ticking was still there, has anybody else had this issue or can help me to get it sorted out I will be very grateful 

Here's hoping I can get help from you gent's and ladies

John

2.0 or 2.2?

Can you hear this from the driver seat both when static & driving (how loud) ? If you open the bonnet & get someone to press the accelerator can you narrow down location?

or can you upload a video/sound recording?

Hi Scott

The ticking noise seems to be coming from the drivers side, it is quite loud and does it when not in gear as well as when i'm driving.

My son is coming down Friday so I will do as you say and get him to listen when the bonnet is up also try to work out which area it is coming from.

Thank's again Scott

John 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links