Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ant182's Toyota Sprint Series car

Ant182

Another win for the little blue devil this weekend at Croft. 

IMG_2473.JPG

IMG_2474.JPG

IMG_2475.JPG

IMG_2476.JPG

IMG_2477.JPG

IMG_2478.JPG

IMG_2485.JPG

IMG_2486.JPG

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Off to Snetterton tomorrow for the final round of the Toyota Sprint Series and Japanese Sprint Series and it will be held of the 300 track which the BTCC use. Never used this one before so a bit nervous but it will be fine. Awards dinner held on the Saturday night at a local hotel too 👍 

Well Snetterton happened and it was a wet and windy as we used the 300 track which the BTCC use for their races. So after a very slippery sighting laps and practice laps and a bit of suspension adjustment I went out to do my timed runs in which I was like bambi on ice it was mad. When it dried for 1 run I was able to put a fast time in which help me scalp some lot faster cars to my little Yaris. We also had a GRMN Yaris one of two go off into the barrier oops.  It was a very nervous day on track but a great event though. I walked away with the E-Street and J16 Championships. 

IMG_2635.JPG

IMG_2638.JPG

IMG_2639.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congrats!  :driving:

(I really feel that I should have used the "trophy" emoticon to react to your post above rather than the "heart")

Congratulations.

Thanks guys 👍 Well the little blue is now up for sale and unfortunately I'll not be doing so many at all next year but I'll try do one or two in the mk3 Sr after a tiny bit of fiddling 👍

Thanks guys 👍 Well the little blue is now up for sale and unfortunately I'll not be doing so many at all next year 

For anyone who is interested here is a link to the results page for Snetterton and you can see the launch off the line results and overall championship table for the 3 championships in 1 (Japanese Sprint Series).  And as we are all aware this little 1.3 Frenchie has probably no more than 90bhp at the most.  My car number was 55. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/JapaneseSprintSeries/permalink/341044836473043/

• 1 month later...

Cant wait to own this little beast!

Be proud to keep it in the series.

Had a great read of the thread, love it!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chopstick Racing said:

Cant wait to own this little beast!

Be proud to keep it in the series.

Had a great read of the thread, love it!

It's great to know it's going to a good new home and a good driver 👍  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ant182 said:

It's great to know it's going to a good new home and a good driver 👍  

Thanks mate. 

It will be cherished and looked after like you do 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chopstick Racing said:

Thanks mate. 

It will be cherished and looked after like you do 

I'll be watching lol 😂 

• 3 weeks later...

Some pics of my car from the last round of the JSS&TSS from Snetterton this year. Great pics by Darren OBrien our official photographer 👍 it will be great to be part of Team Ya'race next year 👍 But as many people know now Stevo from Chopstick Racing is taking over with the little Blue Beast lol and I will be doing a reduced schedule in my Mk3 SR under the new banner of Team Ya'race. With Toyota coming back with more hot hatch Yaris's it would be great to get more of you Yaris owners out there or even coming along to support us Team Ya'race and Chopstick Racing as it's free to spectate and there will be Corolla's running in the BTCC next year too 👍 Also I may have some exciting news to announce later this year or early next year 👍 Keep you posted! 

IMG_2638.JPG

IMG_2650.JPG

IMG_2789.JPG

IMG_2790.JPG

• Like 1

Great to meet the rest of Team Ya'race today and get my team wear for next season 👍 Thanks Neal and Claire 👍

IMG_2794.JPG

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

As part of Team Ya'race I am pleased to announce that my entry to the Toyota Parallel Pomeroy Trophy at Silverstone on the 16th February has been accepted👍 I hope to do the team proud 🤞

IMG_2823.JPG

Well MOT completed on the Blue Beast and at a 100,8tho the only thing needed was a exhaust centre section and that's it's original one 👍  So it's ready for its new owner and driver, will miss her but needs must.