Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Extra lights for Auris Hybrid

Auristi

Hi

I have 2016 facelift Auris Hybrid with LED lights. I want to get better hi-beam lights, so I decide to install extra lights to my Auris. What is the best place "steal" the control to relay?

i would fit an additional fused relay for the new lights and tap into the highbeam wire

to use it as the trigger wire to latch your new relay

Are the high beam lights LED too, or old H11 type bulbs. if so you could up grade to LED high beam. something like these  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2X-H11-30W-3000LM-LED-Headlight-Kit-COB-Car-Driving-Fog-Lamp-Bulb-With-Fan-12V-/262474638689?hash=item3d1cb52561:g:FgoAAOSwnNBXV8wN

High beam lights are LED. 

Where would you want to mount these extra lights? I think the headlights are brilliant, well there 100% better than the pre-facelift one! However i do agree that high beam could be better. I would be very interested in knowing more if you manage to fit extra lights. 

There is rack for extra light available. The rack comes under the licence plate.Extra light rack

I think, I am going to get 2 X 36W LED bar, something like this LED bar

Other than the indicator bulb none of the other bulbs ( all led ) are seviceable or available separately

23 hours ago, Devon Aygo said:

Other than the indicator bulb none of the other bulbs ( all led ) are seviceable or available separately

Just out of interest, is this a problem for travelling through France, where I believe a set of spare bulbs must be carried?