Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota voxy info needed

ep82gt

Hello

can anyone tell me a little more info about my car.  I have a 2005 voxy AZR60

i need to know what parts does my car shares with the Toyota family.  I know the engine is shared or taken from the avensis.  

I need to know others like air box, suspension, brakes, etc etc

any help will be great. Thank you 

It wouldn't have been that the engine would have been taken from the Avensis, rather that the engines are used in various models including the Noah, Voxy, Rav4, Avensis, Camry, etc. You don't say whether yours is a 2.0 litre or 2.4.

Does your profile need changing either from the Starlet or to include the Starlet and Voxy?

Thanks for the super reply frostyballs 

Oh right.  Sorry.  I didn't realised this engine was used in so many of the Toyota ranges.

mine is a 2.0 

i didn't even know you can get a 2.4  version. 

Right, here is the info I have from the VIN plate.  I hope this will give you more idea what I have. 

Model - CBA-AZR60G-BREEH

Engine - 1AZ-FSE

TRANS/AXLE - K111 - 03A

I am just after info like if the air box on my voxy are the same used on the cars you have mentioned (for air filter when I need to service the car) 

Oil filter

brakes and suspension

basically I need to know which parts shares with other Toyota ranges so I can get replacements if I need to :) 

Oh, I can't see my profile picture ?!?   I still have my starlet but it's been off road for the past 7 years. 

Thank you again 

Hi....you can get quite a bit of info here...http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/q?vin=AZR60G-BREEH...it may not tell you all you want to know but any indications of part reference numbers etc are always helpful. A Toyota dealer (knowing the parts reference) would have access to further information and parts sourcing/availability.!

Parts cross-referencing is always helpful and Toyodiy may well be able to help there.

Fortunately my Estima is quite well served in the UK but there are not that many Voxys' or Noahs' I reckon....you may have  to make Google your very best friend..:rolleyes:.

Enjoy.!

ps...you may find this site of help too......http://www.megazip.net/zapchasti-dlya-avtomobilej/toyota/noah-voxy-1958/azr60-5591#year=2004&engine-1=1AZFSE

Neil