Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Owners Club stickers

FROSTYBALLS

• 8 months later...

Hi do you have ones that go on the outside? I will be potentially tinting the car so these are no good!

No. The stickers available are the cling type rather than adhesive type.

Would it be possible to get the art work for the white stickers, so we could get a sticker made up to go on the outside?

Only ask because I'm not sure how the sticker would react to being stuck on the inside of a window and have a window tint on top of it?

You will need to contact steve@toyotaownersclub.com and ask the question

• Like 1

On 5/26/2017 at 0:08 PM, FROSTYBALLS said:

No. The stickers available are the cling type rather than adhesive type.

appreciate the response, many thanks

On 5/26/2017 at 0:39 PM, mickburkesnr said:

Would it be possible to get the art work for the white stickers, so we could get a sticker made up to go on the outside?

Only ask because I'm not sure how the sticker would react to being stuck on the inside of a window and have a window tint on top of it?

if you ask would you kindly post up the response as I would like one for the outside

• 4 weeks later...

does anyone have a pic fitted of the gold or white ones fitted to a thunder grey yaris? want to see which i prefer 

thanks in advance

Oh, b*gger! The polo shirts are out of stock and there won't be any more of them!

• 5 months later...

Could I respectfully suggest that charging £5 to post stickers priced at £2.49 to Ireland is nothing short of insanity! They'll fit in a regularly sized letter envelope and cost no more than £1 to post. Give us a break lads, we'll be getting divorced soon enough and Teresa may ban ALL outgoing mail crossing the electronic border in the middle of the Irish Sea. Heck, we may even inherit half of the Isle of Man!

Out of curiosity have checked the International Standard postage for Europe:

1. Letter up to 100g £1.57

2. Large letter up to 100g £2.55

Delivery to Europe 3-5 business days.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Hello

I would prefer outside stickers, as both my rear side windows, as well as darkened, have wire in the glass for the radio etc and putting internal stickers on with the wires being visible would look odd.

Michael

Historically, I think only internal stickers have ever been offered - same with the other owners club stickers offered through Mufflebox.. Current stickers are white font on a clear background - I have two types gold font and silver font.

Hello

Mike, the window sticker for the Toyota Estima Owners Club  went on the outside of the window, present one is on my old 2000 Mk2 Estima Aeras. So would our club mind if I could source someone to make me an outside glass sticker for the Toyota Owners Club ?

In fact I believe, I have a newer version of that sticker, all I need to do is cut out the Estima bit and I have it.

Michael

Modifying the TEOC sticker should be OK.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...