Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1.3cc CVT Transmition Oil

Charis IQ3

Hello guys i would like to ask every how often i should change my CVT Oil for my 2011 IQ3 1.3cc Cvt transmition D-S

B 

Thanks Charis.

Charis, you're entitled to post as much as you like but isn't this the third or fourth time you've asked this question and had several responses (including from myself) 

Hello Tom the thing is the answers i get are not totally clear to me. I dont seem to quite understand them since i contacted my Toyota local Car Dealer Factory and asked them the exact same question in witch they replied by saying that the CVT Transmition oil is a lifetime oil and only to be changed if there are any leaks to the gearbox and any other weird noise. And from the answers i get from here i began to wonder who was right cause in my latest post i recieved an answer witch said that the CVT Fluid Oil should be changed every 40000-50000 Kms should i spend 150 euros for no reason? and change the oil? or should i confirm my questions.?

After visiting my local Toyota factory i have been informed that cvt oil is not to be changed. Only if there are any leaks or weird sounds while shifting.

For piece of mind though, especially if you can do it yourself, I can only see it being a plus. Certainly can't see it doing any harm?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links