Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wiring diagram microphone

SZYMQ

Hello
Looking scheme of the original beam soffits connecting a microphone to the radio bluethoot navigation. The plug from the cabin lighting black I do not remember how many pins, beam rolling down the pillars under the counter completed 14 pin white plug or connector scheme under the radio that should hook up a microphone. PART NUMBER 82171-02V80 thanks in advance for your help.

33 minutes ago, SZYMQ said:
Hello
Looking scheme of the original beam soffits connecting a microphone to the radio bluethoot navigation. The plug from the cabin lighting black I do not remember how many pins, beam rolling down the pillars under the counter completed 14 pin white plug or connector scheme under the radio that should hook up a microphone. PART NUMBER 82171-02V80 thanks in advance for your help.

Would help if the post made sense - please edit or re-write.

Excuse me with my English was using an interpreter:sad:
come on me Schema connect a microphone which is located in backlight cabin, and I do not know which holes to plug the cables to the microphone, with me only three wires coming from the lights and the missing wires from the microphone
I asked for a photograph or diagram of plug

Auris 2014r

You could browse  www.toyota-tech.eu

which should have the wiring diagram you are looking for. Be aware some information is free to download, some is chargeable. 

No one has collected the connection diagram case ?, as there is I have to pay 3Euro :tongue:

• 1 year later...

Can you share some details in regards to the actions that you took to connect the mic. to the radio directly?

Is it a genuine radio?

Regards,

Find the pinout of the radio connectors, pins that fit the correct connector, and stick the wires to the correct places.

• 8 months later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links