Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hight adjustable passenger seat?

2912pwil

You'll see I have a Icon Avensis.  The wife wants a higher passenger seat:  Anyone got any suggestions for how/where to source one that will fit the rails?  Appearance not too important as if & when we sell I'd put the original back (or is that tough with wiring etc...)

Regards & thanks in advance

Suppose the main issue would be as regards the seat mounted airbag. 

Why not see whether a height adjustable sub frame is available.

• Like 1

if you can find a TSpirit/Excel in a scrappy/salvage yard they have powered, height adjustable passenger seats same as driver's. I suspect that the wiring harness will have existing unused connections for one.

Will probably be part or wholly leather though so you might want to swap both driver & passenger seats.

• Like 1

A cushion?? "Joking" heidfirst's is what I'd of went for too.

1 hour ago, Heidfirst said:

if you can find a TSpirit/Excel in a scrappy/salvage yard they have powered, height adjustable passenger seats same as driver's. I suspect that the wiring harness will have existing unused connections for one.

Will probably be part or wholly leather though so you might want to swap both driver & passenger seats.

I have a T Spirit with electric leather and my passenger seat does not go up and down only forward and backwards and recline.

My Auris has a height-adjustable passengers seat, manually operated, the salesman said the Auris range all had them. My wife thought it was a good feature along with the reversing camera fitted as standard. I don't know whether the Auris seat would fit the Avensis seat base or match up with the interior but it's maybe worth bearing in mind. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Russd4d said:

I have a T Spirit with electric leather and my passenger seat does not go up and down only forward and backwards and recline.

a T27? Does your profile need updating as it says a 2003 T3-X?

My T27 TSpirit's passenger seat cushion goes up & down as well which is why I suggested it.

2006 ts3x t25 and mine has manual height adjustment on the passenger seat! 😌😁

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links