Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2000/01 Celica looking for a new home

Lukas73

Hi!

I have a 2000 / 01 ish (W plate) Silver Celica, about 140k on the clock and I'm looking to see if someone wants it.

I work abroad now and have tried to keep it going but as it's an old car it needs to be used constantly and I'm not here to do that.

It currently needs a part replaced around the Power Steering fluid (a hose of some kind, mechanic said it was a 150 GBP part) and probably a new Battery at some point soon, but apart from that it's a sound and good looking car. I've had it since around 2009. If I can't get any takers in the next day or so I will have it scrapped, but I think that would be a shame as it's been a brilliant car for me, I work in the US and it is just, sadly, not cost effective for me to keep it going.

It would be a good car for someone. It has got through all it's last MOTs since 2009 with little issue and I've always had it serviced and repaired at a Toyota dealership. The engine management light comes on sometimes due to the cat converter getting old, she has her issues but I would rather someone who can keep her going take her rather than just scrap it. It is MOT'd until May next year but I will get the tax back on it unless someone wants to make a cash offer for the remaining tax (again until May 2017). The car is in Hampshire (PO8) and if someone wants it they will need to collect (steering is VERY heavy without the power steering fluid)

I have no recent pics but I can get them if required ...

Luke

Hi Luke .. where is the car and if you do have any pictures would be great

Thanks 

Luis

Hi Luis,

The car is in Waterlooville close to Portsmouth in Hampshire (PO8), I will get some pictures uploaded as soon as I can

Luke

Pictures of the car taken as of yesterday ... If anyone wants this car I will have to know quickly as I am travelling for business Nov 12th and need to know if I am going to scrap it

Would rather it went to a decent home!

Thanks!

Luke

image2.JPG

image1.JPG

image3.JPG

image4.JPG

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links