Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Couple questions

Ben Davy

Hi guys, not been on for a while. Still loving my IQ.

i have a couple questions. 

What is the idle speed for the 1.33 IQ? Mine seems to tick over at approx 500/600 rpm which seems pretty low for such a small engine.

I have had a new Battery about 3 weeks ago, and the last few days it's kept going flat. I haven't left anything on. Had it running over a journey of about 13 miles, try to start it just clicks away but then recovers slightly and then does manage to start the engine. If run again the cycle continues again.

My gut feeling is I probably have a duff Battery, as it's a Jap car they are bullet proof and I doubt it's the alternator (I also hope so also). It is possible something else is draining it? Just wondering what your thoughts are?

nice one

Ben 

Idle speed is 550-650

Take the Battery back to be tested if it's new then get the charge rate checked, could also be a starter problem but get the others tested first!

Thanks for the reply. Good on the tick over. I thought it was too low but glad that's normal. 

I have had the Battery replaced. It's a higher spec one. Just got back now, so will see if I have any power in the morning. Parked so if I have any issues I can jump start it.